Want to live with your waifu in real life? With this hologram, you can.

Blasphemous Theoretical
6 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

why would i want to remember the title of an anime i gave 5/10

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/suicidal

There was nothing memorable in Schwarzesmarken

Wait there was an anime??? I've only ever played the game series and man that was glorious :)

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

13 minutes ago, FPSwithaWacomTablet said:

Wait there was an anime??? I've only ever played the game series and man that was glorious :)

Yes there was, was on last winter season, it was average (and I'm being nice by calling it just "average")

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

1 minute ago, suicidalfranco said:

Yes there was, was on last winter season, it was average (and I'm being nice by calling it just "average")

Well that's one animu that gets denied my backlog... I happily live the memories of Unlimited and Alternative then.

1 hour ago, Urishima said:

Who wouldn't want to get fucked in the ass by their hermaphrodite waifu?

Most straight men wouldnt, or so i guess

34 minutes ago, deviant88 said:

Most straight men wouldnt, or so i guess

There ain't nothing gay about a little bit of girly dick

"If you ain't first, you're last"

O--O!

I want one that can speak in English and is represented by my favourite characters of all time!

giphy.gif (540×304)

Dragon-Ball-Super-Episode-38-GIF-Vegeta-Super-Saiyan-Blue-2.gif (500×280)

57557ecb96f2520192f1979a6f516a8d4e279437_hq.gif (320×320)

Can i please ^^?

Groomlake Authority

17 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

There ain't nothing gay about a little bit of girly dick

Stop pls

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

Instead of a Waifu can we install one of these in the white house and have it be our next president?  I have a good idea who would be right for the job. 

olivier armstrong.png 

2 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

I think the animation was actually pretty decent as well as the action parts.  It was just cursed with a really plot.

2 hours ago, FPSwithaWacomTablet said:

What is the name of the games?

4 minutes ago, Thunderpup said:

Look up the Muv-Luv Trilogy

5 minutes ago, ChickenCake248 said:

I would rather have holographic Pokemon battles

That would be awesome.

Some holographic Magic: The Gathering battles would be great too.

1 hour ago, Thunderpup said:

Instead of a Waifu can we install one of these in the white house and have it be our next president?  I have a good idea who would be right for the job. 

olivier armstrong.png

Not bad, but she is a little bit too sadistic for the job IMHO... :D

1 hour ago, Thunderpup said:

olivier armstrong.png 

I think the animation was actually pretty decent as well as the action parts.  It was just cursed with a really plot.

And plot is what I value, else I wouldn't give a 10 to DJ tonkatsu

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

37 minutes ago, jagdtigger said:

Not bad, but she is a little bit too sadistic for the job IMHO... :D

that's why we get this guy to be the vice president to balance her out.

Image result for Mr Rogers

12 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

If you think the debate of allowing Homosexuals to marry or Transexuals to go in to bathrooms was or is a fierce one, just wait for when the debate is whether it is ethical, fair, etc, to marry, or sleep with an android or gynoid. Especially when they're Human enough to hold conversations, have behavioral patterns, and function both in semi-biological fashion and autonomy even without sentience or full-awareness; this debate is going to be here before 2100, and it's going to be the dumbest thing ever.   On the brightside, men can finally realize their potential without women! All you need is a gynoid with an artificial embryo designed to add the right level of genetic variance!   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The sad thing is, it will totally happen. "The robot did not consent! That was robot rape!"

Futurama already did an episode about robot marriage.

Honestly, I don't see how this is any more "depressing" than getting a cat, dog or any other animal because you want some companionship.

4 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

The sad thing is, it will totally happen. "The robot did not consent! That was robot rape!"

Futurama already did an episode about robot marriage.

Honestly, I don't see how this is any more "depressing" than getting a cat, dog or any other animal because you want some companionship.

Because most people(excluding Canadians) don't use their pets for sexual gratification.  :^)

LOL Come get your waifu for the socially inept or the virgin losers that cant pump and dump girls cause they are either fat and ugly or have zero game. Judging by the amount of "how do I talk to/get women" threads on here its no wonder this makes news. Drop the anime mag and get in the gym bruh. :P

7 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Because most people(excluding Canadians) don't use their pets for sexual gratification.  :^)

Fun Fact: Zoophilia seems to be much more common than i thought...my home state, Texas, seems to legally tolerate it

2500?

2500 in cheaper places like here in Mexico buys you a lot of hookers. I am going to have to recommend the analog version in this case.

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

LOL Come get your waifu for the socially inept or the virgin losers that cant pump and dump girls cause they are either fat and ugly or have zero game. Judging by the amount of "how do I talk to/get women" threads on here its no wonder this makes news. Drop the anime mag and get in the gym bruh. :P

See above: that's why Lucifer invented prostitutes: Frustrated married men and socially inept nerds.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Listen lad, you have a point about pumping and dumping laundry detergent in your washing machine, but you got me fucked up if you think i'm on /fit/ to do anything but impress other anonymous men on the internet with how much i can deadlift and how good my calves look.

Let Chads have our Annie May Teddies.

12 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

See above: that's why Lucifer invented prostitutes: Frustrated married men and socially inept nerds.

Nah prostitutes are just honest women. ZING! lol jk Though they do provide a service and usually cheaper then a relationship that'll probably end due to female hyper-gamy.

1 minute ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Nah prostitutes are just honest women. ZING! lol jk Though they do provide a service and usually cheaper then a relationship that'll probably end due to female hyper-gamy.

I don't think sex-negative Feminists will eradicate the oldest profession in the world.

In fact Gabriel Morton (Yahtzee's former wingman) told a story of researchers introducing the concept of money to some small monkeys (cappaduccian or something like that) and like within minutes they figured out prostitution.

Ideology cannot overwrite biology my dude B|

-------

Current Rig

-------