Rebuild My Pc (STH - 10)

yogeshnaidu

So im going to rebuild the loop in my case while at the same time doing some upgrades. Here is the current condition of my case :-

front whole case.jpg

Case labs mount was not suitable and only can support up to 4 fans. Made the the front mount for all the fans using ACM, diy.

front side.jpg

Im sorry i know this is a crime for such a case. Will definitely do some proper cable management.

back.jpg

First ordered some parts

price 1.png

Next ordered some fittings from tabao. Silver and gold fittings. 16 mm od and 14 mm id petg tubes from barrow.

Looks like these

black fittings.jpg

Dont have preview for gold and silver but it will look like these

gold fiitnngs.jpgsilver.jpg

Next upgrading all the fans to silent wings 3

new fan box.jpgfront fan.jpgback fan.jpgnew fans inside.jpg

top.jpg

Currently using 3 x 480 aqua computer airplex radical radiators. Im aint sure but was planning to change to hardware labs rad like 2xgts for gpu and 1x sr2 for cpu. Let me know in the comments whether i should since the current radiator is just fine. I was just thinking whether changing to hardware labs is a step up in performance but also got me thinking whether it will be worth it since hardware labs rads aint cheap so i put this on hold but have to decide by tomorrow. 

Ordered some rgb led in tube to be inserted inside the reservoir. Hope is will looks as good as imagined. Cpu will have a silver theme will gpu will have a gold theme. Have some mayhem coolant to go with it.

coolent.jpg

Yap thats the stuff i planned out. Waiting for parts now. Right now i only have the fans about 17 of them which took like 4 months to receive it. Once i get my petg in my hand i will start bending and add my progress here. Hope it goes well.

Btw pc specs

Dominator Platinum (4x4GB 2800mhz)

2x Fury X

950 pro 512gb ssd

2x 850 pro 512 gb ssd

Also as u notice the is a fan inside the case is to cool the 950 pro. Planning to get come aryclic material heat it up and do some custom mount to hold the fan facing the ssd. Suggestion is also welcomed. This is just my idea not sure i will proceed but we will see how it goes.

New pics replace the blur night pics

side res.jpgmobo side.jpgback ssd.jpgfront 1.jpgback.jpg

fan ontroller.jpgtop psu.jpg

side 1.jpg

7 hours ago, chickennuggetstyle said:

Damn...

Haha its just a decent reloop.  

more well lit pictures of the interior would be great

57 minutes ago, nofxz said:

more well lit pictures of the interior would be great

Will do cause night shots from camera is not great anyway.  

6 hours ago, chickennuggetstyle said:

Well, he's got a nice rig either way.

Oh well i had some who said it look like shit so yah tk m8. 

Update :- I know i wasnt suppose to so pls dont ask me why i did it. It makes me feel guilty.

update 1.jpgupdate 2.jpg

I check on ekwb its status was processing. Still havent sent out the items.Emailed ekwb and replied need 1 to 3 working days just to ship out the item. Its already been 2 days still nothing. I know im being impatient but usually for companies it doesnt take more then 1 day to ship out an item and i order them during weekends and its already been 2 working days. Should have just ordered from performance pc they are always fast.

U got to be kidding me 3 days just for this reply.  Why wouldn't i be pissed when perfoemance pc has the same item in stock.  

Screenshot_20161207-234354.pngScreenshot_20161207-234614.png

Sorry i dont have photo booth so have to use my bed the bring out the exposure haha

1.jpg2.jpg

Just got my rads and some fittings, mayhem dye and booster from performance pc. Tomorrow will open the virgin box.

Fittings going to use as a drain port.

1.jpg2.jpg

GTR 480. Screw set is the same for all the radiator.

3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg6.jpg

For the GTR have manual lol. I shall just follow.

7.jpg8.jpg

Have no choice performance pc run out of stock for black 480 gts so picked up white. Oh well i didnt plan the rads to go with the theme.

9.jpg

Crosflow GTS 480

10.jpg11.jpg

I will use both gts at bottom for gpu and gtr at top for cpu.

Am jealous.

Want to get a caselabs case for my next build. Was thinking of going with the STH 10 magnum. So expensive though.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1 hour ago, Trik'Stari said:

Am jealous.

Want to get a caselabs case for my next build. Was thinking of going with the STH 10 magnum. So expensive though.

Yah it is bro.  U can have a look at thermaltake cases.  There are some big cases too but more affordable then case labs.

My gpu and cpu block arrived. Still waiting for my fittings and tube to arrive. 

IMG-20161213-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20161213-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20161213-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20161213-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20161216-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20161216-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20161216-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20161216-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20161216-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20161216-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20161216-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20161216-WA0004.jpg

Bought rampage v edition 10 since the old rampage board doesnt suit the theme.  

IMG-20161215-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20161215-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20161215-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20161215-WA0019.jpg

On 12/9/2016 at 9:05 AM, yogeshnaidu said:

Sorry i dont have photo booth so have to use my bed the bring out the exposure haha

1.jpg2.jpg

Just got my rads and some fittings, mayhem dye and booster from performance pc. Tomorrow will open the virgin box.

Why go with GTS specially since you have the room for thicker radiators? GTS are very restrictive radiators.

I'd be interesting to see how those GTR perform. I was considering them, I wanted to keep the noise down on my build and don't feel like running my fans at 1800 RPM's.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

20 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

Why go with GTS specially since you have the room for thicker radiators? GTS are very restrictive radiators.

I'd be interesting to see how those GTR perform. I was considering them, I wanted to keep the noise down on my build and don't feel like running my fans at 1800 RPM's.

I went for 2 gts since is more managable for me to do the tube routing at the bottom.  Since im not using any flexible tubung and doing hardline all the way. I think maybe ur thinking too deep haha.  Gts is not as bad as u think. Lets see after my loop is done wts the temp like. 

34 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

Btw side note u also have a awesome build. 

24 minutes ago, yogeshnaidu said:

Btw side note u also have a awesome build. 

Thanks

I was going to get an STH10, But I don't like cases over a certain size. 32" seems a bit much(Atlease to me). Plus I would need a pedestal to fit all my harddrives.

I went for 2 gts since is more managable for me to do the tube routing at the bottom.  Since im not using any flexible tubung and doing hardline all the way. I think maybe ur thinking too deep haha.  Gts is not as bad as u think. Lets see after my loop is done wts the temp like. 

Flow on GTS is bad (X-Flow is a little bit better). I had a few GTS in an old build where space was an issue, Their ok, but nothing to write home about. I personally favor the SR2 line, Built for Low RPM, Low FPI, Great thermal & flow.

It should be possible to do all Hard tubing with 60mm rads specially with STH10 (That case is huge). Thinner rads are easier to access all your parts.

---

Any reason you didn't get the MonoBlock for Rampage 10?

btw, really like the metal tubing in the Build it looks nice.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Revan654 said:

Thanks

I was going to get an STH10, But I don't like cases over a certain size. 32" seems a bit much(Atlease to me). Plus I would need a pedestal to fit all my harddrives.

Flow on GTS is bad (X-Flow is a little bit better). I had a few GTS in an old build where space was an issue, Their ok, but nothing to write home about. I personally favor the SR2 line, Built for Low RPM, Low FPI, Great thermal & flow.

It should be possible to do all Hard tubing with 60mm rads specially with STH10 (That case is huge). Thinner rads are easier to access all your parts.

---

Edit repost it twice my bad.  

1 hour ago, Revan654 said:

Thanks

---

I didnt get the monoblock because it was a last minute decision to get the edition 10. Plus i was going for silver theme for cpu.  Getting a monoblock will make the silver theme look too subtle. The metal tubes oh well i got bored. Yes sr2 is great rad nevertheless.  The main reason I get the gts was to make my life easy.  I just want  the freedom and space so i can get all the routing done effortlessly.  But end of the day considering is 2x fury x.  2x 480gts is more then enough.  I am not suprised even if i used 2x gtr rads i would roughly get the same temp. 

Just want to share my old set up. This was when i was using copper tube. I had my aqua computer gpu block powdercoated as well. Even the radiator shell was powdercoated. Miss it, it was good times.

1.jpg

2.jpg

All my stuff arrived.  Will upload the arrived parts pic soon.  For now made my own solution 50 percent vinegar and 50 percent water. Fill the rads and let is soak.  The next day will rinse it.  Going to expect some dirt or flux expecially from the gts rad.  I didnt go for the mayhem cleaning kit just because its just too expensive.  I dont think this mayhem solution is a rip off but its just aint worth it. A simple mixture at home will pretty much do the same things.  Correct me if im wrong. 

Letting it soak under my bed. 

IMG-20161219-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20161219-WA0019.jpg