Andre's Personal Z77 Rig

andrevautour

Wow, that is CLEAN cable management! Nice!

I just shove the cables through and make them fit, but this... This is amazing.

I want to know how to do this :D

Clean, simplistic, and elegant.

oh and love the cable management, easily the cleanest cables on the back of the motherboard tray ive seen

Clean' date=' simplistic, and elegant. oh and love the cable management, easily the cleanest cables on the back of the motherboard tray ive seen[/quote']
Wow' date=' that is CLEAN cable management! Nice! I just shove the cables through and make them fit, but this... This is amazing. I want to know how to do this :D [/quote']

Thank you!

I have a video I made showing how I did this build: http://youtu.be/UJOBYoqReNc

I love the simple, clean look. You somehow managed to make even the Noctua fans look good :D.

That's some badass cable management.

I love the simple' date=' clean look. You somehow managed to make even the Noctua fans look good :D.[/quote']
That's some badass cable management.

Thanks! -Subscribed to your youtube :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a new quick look around the build video I made earlier today. Does anyone know how to embed videos in vB5? I know in earlier versions you could just post the link and it would embed it automatically. Anyways it's better in HD anyway so here is the link for anyone who is interested (it's only 1 minute long) http://youtu.be/XsLnQh2SGiQ

Nice cable management!

love the 650D :D

and you made noctuas look "not so bad at all".

nice cable management :D

I put the ass in assume

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice, the Noctua fans look great when they're the only color in an all-black build. Great job!

I don't mean to revive an old thread,but I had a question. How'd you manage to mount the two 120mm fans in the front? I just got my case today and I don't see any default mounting options. Was it a mod?

I don't mean to revive an old thread' date='but I had a question. How'd you manage to mount the two 120mm fans in the front? I just got my case today and I don't see any default mounting options. Was it a mod?[/quote']

I cut the mesh out with a dremel and drilled 120mm holes. I have a video showing it in my detail

Wow dude that is a tidy build! I also have a 650D build which I'm thinking of uploading to here. May i ask where did you get those sticky back plastic cable management things?

That is the neatest cable management i've ever seen! awesome!

sweet!! VERY CLEAN BUILD!!! i love it :)

Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.9GHz |--| Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 |--| 16GB Crucial BalisitX Elite @ 1600MHz |--| Sapphire + Gigabyte HD 7990 in Quad CrossfireX @ 1,100MHz |--| Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD |--|  2x Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB HDDs in Raid0 |--| CoolerMaster V1200 Platinum |--| Corsair Obsidian 750D

"There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." - Stephen Hawking

Extremely clean build man!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

Such a sexy rig! That is some of the best cable management I have seen! Only if noctua would come out with a stealth series of fans...

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

• 2 weeks later...

very nice and clean build. I want a new case, i have the cooler-master HAF 932 advance case and im wanting ether a Cosmos 2 or the CM Storm Stryker, its ether a case or another GTX 660