3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would really like to get the Razer Blade. I could play league with high settings <3

i would love to have a gaming laptop and i would the newer one

Definately the new blade :D

Its compulsory for my course thats starting soon to have a laptop and i was thinking it might as well have both the capabilities of gaming AND doing projects. was plannning on getting a dell 7559 but if i got this all problems are solved :P 

I'd love a gaming laptop so i'd love a chance at getting the blade 14! Never had the chance to play games on a laptop before, always used a desktop!

Hell yeah i'd want me some of that Blade Stealth! 
That sweet 4k screen would truly help with cramming as much space for on-the-go music production as you could on the screen; also it would be a mighty replacement for my near-death 2nd gen macbook air!

Good luck to everyone involved!

Hi linustechtips crew.

I love watching your video's. The "laptop or bust" and "scrapyard wars" series were my favorites.

If I would win this give away which is highly unlikely.

I would prefer the razer blade. I'm a student and I need a new laptop for next year which needs to have good specs.

It doesn't only need good specs for school but it would be nice if I could game on it with my friends.

My current laptop is starting to run slow. :(  But I can manage to play most games if I put it on low specs and the resolution to 1024x768. :P 

:)  Anyway thanks for reading  :) 

I would realy like the new Razor blade. All my friends have gaming computers and i think it would be a a lot of fun to play with them but I don't have a job so I cant pay for one.

3 MILLION?! That's huge! Gongrats guys for all the hard work! So i wouldnt mind getting any of the two obviously, but the new blade stealth would be more suitable to me as i am a soon to be college student.

Hi guys... im a huge fan of your shows, specially scrapyard wars! haha. Hope you would'nt use those laptops for scraps. lol. I hope i could win the raffle and win the Razer Blade. I am mostly a gamer and i have a lot of games that i can't play properly coz of my old graphics card which is HD 6570. Wish to win the giveaway.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work and have fun. :-)

Razer blade 14, I can't really play new games on my current laptop.

I really want the Razer Blade for sure!!!I want it to play gta v with my friends or play call of duty black ops 3 again with my friends!!!

stealth would be great for carrying around to use in uni lectures!

I would love to get the Razer Blade because im always on the go and would love to play overwatch during the down time. 

I would like the Razor Blade because my current laptop has Intel integrated laptops, I am away from home often and a laptop with some graphics power would be nice, especially when away for extended periods of time. That being said a giveaway is a giveaway and I would gladly take the stealth as well.

I would love a blade 14! Thin Laptop to carry around with me at school

Razer Blade 14 Sounds Like The Laptop of My Dreams.

The laptop will be used for programming, gaming and watching movies.

Good Luck to Everyone.

I would take the Razer Blade.

Reasons would be that I would finally have a computer/laptop that I could use for light gaming and/or coding my game.

I've had the same computer for years, and sadly every application I put in for a job gets shot down almost instantaneously. 

EDIT: I know I'm new to the forums, but I've been a fan of LTT since NCIX.

Edited by Shi Shojo

I'd take the Razor Blade Stealth. I would like to replace my 5 year old laptop and use it for school and DJing.

I'd like the one with the 1060 because you can game anywhere

Razer blade 14. 

I would like this laptop to give to my boyfriend, he's a big gaming nerd as am i. :-)

I would like the blade stealth. Way better than my current laptop. Thanks, love you guys

:D