PlayStation Now coming to PC

GoodBytes

I wonder if the receiver is going to support HID proxy?

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

This is rather exciting news, now if only they did this with all consoles :P

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

This is fantastic. Never got around to play The Last of Us and the rest of the Ratchet and Clank Future series. Now I'll get the chance.

On 8/23/2016 at 2:04 PM, iamdarkyoshi said:

I just wanna play skate 3

If I could play skate 3 60 fps my life would be fulfilled. 

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

12 hours ago, goodtofufriday said:

I know about and use it. But i always prefer to have 1st party tools when possible. 

but what about when the 1st party tool is not as good? I mean if the audio jack is important to you then go for it, for any other purpose it's not really better. (Idk maybe bluetooth pairing is easier).

10 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

It is unclear, but probably yes. I mean the game will go "Press square to do this", so if you have a different layout, you need to memories where everything is in perspective from the PS4 controller. So even if it did work with other controller, you are kinda pushed to get the PS4 controller + the adapter.

That's not really a push to get the controller + adapter. I mean who looks at the controller when playing games. All you have to do is forget AXBY and use the PS4 symbols, and vice versa if using PS4 controller on PC. Honestly after like 10 minutes of button pressing it'll just be muscle memory.

Please tell me that this means I can get this game

On PC. Looks fun as hell.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I call BS on the bluetooth shit.

Im using PSmove controllers as Vive controllers thru my mobos onboard Bluetooth and its not terribly laggy at all. the lag in this instance comes from the tracking webcams.

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

Curious that it doesn't mention broadband or ping requirements anywhere. I'd imagine it would need at least something like 5 or 10 on the downstream to be playable...

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Update:

PlayStation Now service is now available for the US residence.

There is also a 7-day trial that you can sign up to.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/reward_game/playstationnow-7-day-trial/cid=IP9101-NPIA90010_01-PSNOWSUB1MOTR000

And the following statement suggests you need the PS4 controller.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: To use this free trial, you need a free Sony Entertainment Network account, PlayStation Now compatible device (including compatible Windows PC or PS4), a compatible DualShock®4 controller and a 5Mbs or greater broadband Internet connection. You also need to accept the PlayStation Network Terms of Service. Service availability and performance may vary by area or other factors.

KB+M support or GTFO.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280