Jagged Shadows,Pop in,Low LOD and jagged aa

Message added by WkdPaul,

Please stay civil and respectful, any violations of the Community Standards will be met with appropriate sanctions against your account.

2 hours ago, hellgatsu said:

I have another clue: if you type windows button + r and then type msinfo32 you open your system information. You can see conflicts there and I've seen lot of conflicts regarding the GPU.

What have you guys got if you do the same?

conflicts.jpg

So if it goes away for few hours, make sure you disconnect it from internet and see if the problem is gone for longer. If it does then it maybe some automatic software updates cause this to happen when you are online. In that case use the older drivers and disable updates until newer updates come , if it is not related to the drivers and the problem comes back even during offline  use, then either your hardware is failing or faulty or you have a problem that no-one knows about, which is not the case I think.

This has happened to me approximately since the coronavirus quarantine began.
 It happens on my PC, on my TV when I watch TV (not the internet) and on my cell phone, in the case of the cell phone it is noticeable when I zoom.
In my opinion this is an energy problem that is associated with the internet as well.
That this is an energy problem does not mean lack of voltage or current in the electrical components that explains why all our components work well (when you run any monitoring program). 
Power problem can be uncontrolled harmonics, low power on the line due to high demand for quarantine (much more people in your home consuming power), the same for central internet servers, etc.
It is impossible to think that it is a computer problem when I turn on the TV and the same thing happens in every TV program.
This also explains why some have changed parts of their PC and the problem persists.
With the assumption that it is a problem of energy / internet / cabling / fiber optics / etc that can occur at any time anywhere in the world. 
That explains why there were people in the past with this problem and why in all parts of the world. This is a physical, maintenance problem.

21 hours ago, rajl said:

So if it goes away for few hours, make sure you disconnect it from internet and see if the problem is gone for longer. If it does then it maybe some automatic software updates cause this to happen when you are online. In that case use the older drivers and disable updates until newer updates come , if it is not related to the drivers and the problem comes back even during offline  use, then either your hardware is failing or faulty or you have a problem that no-one knows about, which is not the case I think.

This. I have to definitely try this, stay without updates for a couple of days

3 hours ago, Accord said:

This has happened to me approximately since the coronavirus quarantine began.
 It happens on my PC, on my TV when I watch TV (not the internet) and on my cell phone, in the case of the cell phone it is noticeable when I zoom.
In my opinion this is an energy problem that is associated with the internet as well.
That this is an energy problem does not mean lack of voltage or current in the electrical components that explains why all our components work well (when you run any monitoring program). 
Power problem can be uncontrolled harmonics, low power on the line due to high demand for quarantine (much more people in your home consuming power), the same for central internet servers, etc.
It is impossible to think that it is a computer problem when I turn on the TV and the same thing happens in every TV program.
This also explains why some have changed parts of their PC and the problem persists.
With the assumption that it is a problem of energy / internet / cabling / fiber optics / etc that can occur at any time anywhere in the world. 
That explains why there were people in the past with this problem and why in all parts of the world. This is a physical, maintenance problem. 

What is "this"? And you get the problem in your mobile when you zoom in. We are not talking about the artifacts that appear when you zoom in too much and you start seeing individual pixels.

And yes the issue of electricity can get uncontrollable and many many unknown and unexplained issues could come to all electronic devices and plus the pcs also aren't like 2+2=4 kind of machines, they also can show unexpected behaviour and get fixed by using unexpected measures , so troubleshooting these hard problems that are not logically explainable are even harder. But because so many people here have it and have it on all kinds of software and hardware platform combination , the reason cannot be all that random and thus identifiable and solvable that's our hope.

Guys, tell me, are there any proven cases of "infection" of another PC through replaceable components? I understand that it’s easier to blame it all on electricity, but I refuse to believe in the power of the virus. Think about how many facts you need to consider in order to “infect” hardware of absolutely any kind (monitors, video cards, processors, motherboards, smartphones and TVs).

Many devices have non-volatile memory, the virus code simply does not have the ability to persist under these conditions.

20 minutes ago, Alastor_Pride said:

Guys, tell me, are there any proven cases of "infection" of another PC through replaceable components? I understand that it’s easier to blame it all on electricity, but I refuse to believe in the power of the virus. Think about how many facts you need to consider in order to “infect” hardware of absolutely any kind (monitors, video cards, processors, motherboards, smartphones and TVs).

Many devices have non-volatile memory, the virus code simply does not have the ability to persist under these conditions.

No cases. In the case of hellgatsu, it looks like a problem with messing with gpu control center; AMD or NVIDIA. I use an AMD GPU. Those artifacts and crap went away after a DDU uninstall and fresh driver install. If you are using an AMD GPU, I suggest let the profile be on standard and not esports or gaming. Btw @helltgatsu, shed some light by uploading videos of gameplay from your PC and the other PCs in your house (which according to you have none of the problems). Thank you. 

We are talking about zero day stuff here so it is theoretically possible to create such virus and there have been instances of viruses working on Linux and Windows both. But our problem is not just in Windows or Linux , it is in even wider variety of devices, so yes the argument that it is a piece of malware is far fetched but under my circumstances you will be more than convinced to believe that such things exist. And also there are kits on the underground that work across different devices like android , windows , Linux, Mac's but still that doesn't cover our TVs and consoles and other devices like in my case even subwoofer system although I can't tell if it was electronic malfunction but the way it was acting, it was more than just electronic malfunction , certainly when you look at its behaviour. So I don't know what is the cause but I do believe that it starts at software level and after that maybe it damages some hardware permanently so that it loses its filter and starts acting weird but then how does it transfer if it is not some piece of software. That's the only way it could propagate between various types of devices , because nobody is going plugging into same defective socket all the pcs in the world. It is probably some code that can execute in all devices at very low level because there is that piece of hardware common to all electronic devices for which the code is accepted and executed and thus cause different anomalies that we are experiencing. It's possible.

11 hours ago, zamh said:

No cases. In the case of hellgatsu, it looks like a problem with messing with gpu control center; AMD or NVIDIA. I use an AMD GPU. Those artifacts and crap went away after a DDU uninstall and fresh driver install. If you are using an AMD GPU, I suggest let the profile be on standard and not esports or gaming. Btw @helltgatsu, shed some light by uploading videos of gameplay from your PC and the other PCs in your house (which according to you have none of the problems). Thank you. 

I absolutely will between today and tomorrow.  Thank you for your help

Instead of continuously suspecting that it may be "dirty" current or something related to power, maybe it's time to move somewhere far from your place and then introduce observations? How can you prove otherwise? So many malcontents here...

5 hours ago, a_c_r_e_a_l said:

Instead of continuously suspecting that it may be "dirty" current or something related to power, maybe it's time to move somewhere far from your place and then introduce observations? How can you prove otherwise? So many malcontents here...

My PC was on the two places beyond my house and on that other places showed exactly same graphic problems like it had in my house.

My cousin who is in the capital city have PS4 and on his PS4 Witcher 3 (objects, NPC, terrain) looked like they are cut from the cardboard with low draw distance etc.

Back in 2013 when I was at his place games on his PS4 looked good without this problems that I mentioned. 

Edited by Strider890
Edited comment because trolling

"maybe" is not a scientific approach. I suggest to do not manipulate and provoke us into paranoia with your "maybes" because it seems to be dangerous for gamers community looking for real fixes. What will be next? Will we start considering movement of tectonic plates as a cause?

Sorry for my bad english. I am 15 and English is not my primary language) After I have read through the whole thread I am going to suspect that power is the cause. My problem started when I moved downstairs. There we have an other electric circuit than upstairs. I have not experienced malfunctions on TV screens and YouTube videos. I wrote every "solution" down which is being suspected to work/did work for some people. First guy fixed his problem in 2017 by lowering his monitor refresh rate from his oc 70 hz to 60 hz. I am guessing that he did not have the same problem like us, but it is worth mentioning. This here also could have some effects on power consumption, by lowering the refresh rate. Next guy fixed it by letting GeForce experience optimising his game. Probably also did not have our issue, because it doesn't fit into the scheme. Another guy fixed it by disabling the overclocking features in his bios. (Also power related) Then there is "Bearhugger" (Username) he probably found out the most things. ( I advice you to read his posts) He had the same issue like us. It got partly fixed when he changed his GPU with his friends GPU, but it came back when he installed a new game. His problem started with the same cause as mine. He moved downstairs and noticed a degration of graphics. He later plugged his PC into another power outlet and the issue got fixed. It came back later. He then moved upstairs, and as I interpreted his posts this has fixed this issue. One guy fixed this by resetting cmos, then uninstalling GPU drivers and due to an error reinstalling windows. Other people also said that this issue happened after they oc their PC. Another guy fixed it by cleaning their PSU. (Be careful when doing this, at best hire some professional to do this, I provide no liability when you do this.) For some people it also happened after an electrical outlet. Another guy fixed it when upgrading from a Vega 56 to a 1060. Note, the 1060 has a TDP of 120 Watts while the Vega 56 has a power consumption of 292 Watts. Another guy fixed it by  moving away. He lived in the UAE and got moved to Dubai by his company. After his second boot his issues were no longer there. The thing is, that right now it sounds very reasonable that it has to do with power issues, but some people who experienced it after putting a new GPU in and got this, they put their old GPU in and it did not revert the problem. Anyways the new GPU had to break something in terms of power either in the house or in the PC. Maybe some kind of short circuit, which damaged something. In my opinion the other popular Theorie of a "Virus" has more logical issues than the power theorie. I think when you believe that there is a virus spreading through an electrical outlet you can also put your time foil hat on, and spread that 5g causes illness... I am waiting with moving my PC upstairs, because I firstly want to find more information about the cause of this, and fix it, rather than hoping it works upstairs.

Really cool story without any evidences for before and after.

Did you even read it? The evidence is that it worked, and electricity is for the MOST people the only possible solution. Or do you think that some guy with the knowledge to hijack and hack into a Bios uses this knowledge to make graphics worse for a couple of thousand people around the world? What else is the possible cause of this. I am not going for evidence, because I know not more than you, but rather I go for logical combinations, and why it is working for some people. I am trying to find a point which is same for everyone who is having this issue. Then we can fix it.

I think it can not be hardware related.  I have compared a few games with my new pc vs my older laptop  and they look same. On my laptop i checked with both integrated and dedicated gpu same result.

2 hours ago, a_c_r_e_a_l said:

"maybe" is not a scientific approach. I suggest to do not manipulate and provoke us into paranoia with your "maybes" because it seems to be dangerous for gamers community looking for real fixes. What will be next? Will we start considering movement of tectonic plates as a cause?

What is your problem? I didn't suggested nothing. I just said in what situation was my cousin, nothing more.

Same problem + FPS Drop

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX5600XT Pulse 6GB

RAM: GeIL 8x2GB Evo Spear AMD Edition 3000mhz CL16

MB: Gigabyte B450M S2H 3200mhz(OC)

SSD: Kingston 480GB A400

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

PSU: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC- Delta 550W 80+

377635603_EkranGrnts(48).png.68b8a2528ed9211b983e73172e3f05e5.png21453216_EkranGrnts(53).png.3f349da19c4fc0f435beb54e2c25726b.png1684799851_EkranGrnts(52).png.c19be7bb9c856da5de4b9ab04675facd.png233531261_EkranGrnts(54).png.4ec68e2ca0292727aea427f9b669bac0.png

28 minutes ago, ddlunato said:

Same problem + FPS Drop

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX5600XT Pulse 6GB

RAM: GeIL 8x2GB Evo Spear AMD Edition 3000mhz CL16

MB: Gigabyte B450M S2H 3200mhz(OC)

SSD: Kingston 480GB A400

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

PSU: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC- Delta 550W 80+

377635603_EkranGrnts(48).png.68b8a2528ed9211b983e73172e3f05e5.png21453216_EkranGrnts(53).png.3f349da19c4fc0f435beb54e2c25726b.png1684799851_EkranGrnts(52).png.c19be7bb9c856da5de4b9ab04675facd.png233531261_EkranGrnts(54).png.4ec68e2ca0292727aea427f9b669bac0.png

How did it start/when? It looks like anti aliasing is partly working, like for me. When you look closely at your screen, do the trees/transparent textures appear to you, like no aa is applied?

2 minutes ago, Rylex said:

How did it start/when? It looks like anti aliasing is partly working, like for me. When you look closely at your screen, do the trees/transparent textures appear to you, like no aa is applied?

for me it happened from the first boot and the first game lol

yes it likes that the aa doesn't work properly and the draw distance is low also

i RMAed the GPU and did everything thing that i can do in the home with no fixes

i will take my PC to a PC expert maybe he can help me 

4 minutes ago, Rylex said:

My pc is 2-3 months old. If i'm not wrong this problem always had. Every settings is high but i dont understand. Objects a little far away appear dotted.

Sorry for my bad English. 

4 hours ago, Strider890 said:

I will add something but I'm not sure it is related to bad graphic quality at his place because I don't have proof. The thing is his neighbor was stealing the electricity power from him and maybe because of this he have bad graphic quality in games at his place, but again I don't have proof for this theory so don't get me wrong.

P.S I added deleted part of my comment because of troll.

Do you guys live in an "old" house, or rather in a house where the electric wiring could be old? Our house is from the 60s completely renovated a couple of years ago, but the wiring is still the old... (No pressure to replie, I was just wondering)

11 minutes ago, Rylex said:

Do you guys live in an "old" house, or rather in a house where the electric wiring could be old? Our house is from the 60s completely renovated a couple of years ago, but the wiring is still the old... (No pressure to replie, I was just wondering)

old house