ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

It is a phone with great specs and it's made by ZTE. And it's propably better than my Iphone 4 8gb.

this phone brings the fire!!!

great specs ,beautiful design and great over all value 

That thing is a beast!

I bet it can run Doom!... I need to verify this plz!

Btw my current smarphone is a piece of garbage...

Spent all my cash on the rig while having a crap of a phone.

Back to the Axon 7... That thing is a beast!

My thoughts on the ZTE Axon 7 : 

A feature rich and premium phone at a very good competitive price!  I love the cameras ,the
8 megapixel one in the front is pretty sharp and clear from what I have seen and will help
satisfy my selfie needs. 

The one mega 20 pixel camera at the back looks superb in its quality but add to that the
feature to refocus your images after taking them and you get a very good portable camera in
your pocket. 

The awesome front dual speakers with Hi-Fi audio and Dolby ATMOS surround sound are a
welcome addition for when I want to watch videos on my phone when I don't feel like using
my bulky tablet. This promises a real beautiful treat to my ears.

The super fast processor and generous storage should make working on apps,playing
games and multitasking a very enjoyable experience.

The finish, looks and color provides a lot of aesthetic value and would be a delight to
hold and show off in my hands. 

Overall a beautiful and amazing phone that I would love to use everyday. Goodluck everyone ! 

Looks like a really great phone, plus i can sell my iphone 6s+

Wow, this is a pretty nice looking phone with pretty good specs, especially at that price. sold my previous phone due to not satisfying battery life and downgraded to a Z3. This would be really nice to have.

Really good phone,love where the speakers are placed

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

Holy smokes this looks amazing!

I wonder if it can replace my S5 neo + Headphone Amp! If that stuff wouldn't be pretty new, I'd buy it on the spot!

That phone look slik as hell, would be a great upgrade for my OPO

OMG perfect. This is exactly the phone I want. In my opinion this beats almost all other flagship phones by other brands. You can even call this the new flagship killer. Thanks to to its amazing screen and top of the class processor. Would love to get my hands on one.

I really like the look of the device: the curves, the mesh speaker grill - they look really awesome. It packs one of the more powerful SoC on the market; the fingerprint sensor on the back really compliments the design and does not compromise the front with an unnecessary physical button arrangement. Software-wise, the UI is relatively untouched and light. The Daydream feature is also one of the redeeming features of the device. I've been using a couple of ZTE products over the years and I'm overall satisfied with their quality-to-price ratio.

C'mon, really? It's a great looking phone with good audio. What more is there to say? This thing makes me wish I hadn't just bought a Nexus.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Dat Speaker! with dat 3250 mAh Battery
Gorgeous Phone! (-_-)7

1 minute ago, patatas said:

Dat Speaker! with dat 3250 mAh Battery
Gorgeous Phone! (-_-)7

Is that 7 there because it's the Axon 7? xD

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

I think that this phone is the best. Even better that oneplus 3. More complete in the same price range. I want it :)

Samsung Core Prime upgrade? With the money I would have used for another crap phone, I would be reinvested in a life saving case instead if I got that.

I think this is the phone that will bring Daydream to more people. 

Great phone. Heard a lot of great things about it.

Good luck everyone. :D

gibe naw pliz...

JK, i srsly want a new phone now, i am currently using my 3-year-old samsung galaxy grand quattro

On 02/08/2016 at 9:13 AM, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Damn, that phone is one sexy beast

I admire the resolution of this phone at 1440p and the amount of RAM this thing holds, it doesn't matter if i can't put external sd card and use the second slot for a second sim card because the memory is just as much as i needed.

i know this thing is expensive for some people but, with spec like this, i'd say it's a good offer

Eager To Learn

Good looking phone for sure! Would be a really nice upgrade to my current one, the windows phone life is not for me anymore :P