Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

On 26. 7. 2016 at 8:16 PM, CPotter said:

my current keyboard is a Asus Cerberus ,my mouse pad is razer Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Large edition , my mouse is Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 and my headset is speedlink medusa xe.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

My current setup is a Logitech K120 keyboard that came with a mouse and a Canyon CNR-HS07N headset.

My peripherals are depressing as usually. Im praying one day i will win one of these contests so i can get out of video game hell. Razor death adder with a broken scroll wheel. A microsoft keybored with some failing keys and a horrible ghosting problem. A corsair headset thats not too bad but the battery is like 2 hours and thats it. :)
Also how do you know if we have liked them of twitter or not? My twitter isnt linked with the ltt forums.

Current peripherals:
Turtle Beach PX22 headset

Logitech MX Master mouse

Logitech G910 Mechanical Keyboard

I also use a backlit wireless keyboard/trackpad combo unit from Logitech for when I am streaming to my TV, and a lenovo gaming mousepad.

~Cynical~

I'm currently using a Logitech Keyboard and simple HP mouse. Also i hope to win :)

I have an old dell keyboard. No mouse, had once when I used the base of a Compaq laptop ( minus screen/ broken)as a desktop with an old  monitor.

Only running an HP laptop right now, looking for the right pc to build.

Cool giveaway, I'm rocking an old razer blackwidow, the logitech Proteus core and the ATH-M50x audio technicas.  

G502 and K70, but I have a friend who would love to get this stuff

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

I'm using an m8000x from Gigabyte on a Ghost gaming pad, and a Razer Arctosa :D

I currently use an old logitech keyboard (nothing fancy - it s actually ugly) and a logitech g402 mouse. Got a 2.1 genius sound system which is far from perfect but will do the job and an old pair of cheap ACME headphones which i only use for the microphone (they are literally disintegrating)

Good luck to all!

I have a very sad setup lol. I have a custom dell optiplex 990, custom being that I never had the case, but I have the motherboard so I slapped that into a case I had and then was fitted the front I/O under the DVD burner. I also have a Logitech k520 keyboard and a Logitech m310 mouse, with a Acer 24 inch 1080P monitor. No headset but I have a RCA RT2210 surround sound I use lol.

I am using A4Tech Bloody V7 mouse, and cheapest keyboard I could find. I play CS GO, and my mouse is sufficient, but not the best for me. I am saving money for my new PC, so I cant afford a new peripherals setup right now. Cool for making those giveaways Linus!

Oh, and I use Panasonioc earbuds. ;)

Keyboard and mouse:  Rapoo NXI700, Headset: Logitech STEREO HEADSET H150, love to have this sets. Thanks in advance more power.

Currently I'm using a stock Dell keyboard and an old smoke yellow Microsoft optical mouse (Intellimouse) LOL

Oh yeah, I'm using the earbuds from my Samsung Note Edge. 

I know... sad

I am currently using A CM Storm Inferno mouse, iBUYPOWER keyboard, no headset. I've been using the same stuff since 2008 so these peripherals look amazing!

Current setup, is a GIGABYTE (Some not important model) keyboard , and a Microsoft optical mouse 200.. alongside with a Microsoft LX-3000 headphones..

The classics..

I currently have Amazon basics wired keyboard and mouse, old apple earbuds. Desperately need an upgrade. 

Ducky Shine2 with a Mad Catz R.A.T.7. I just use Audiotechia ATH-M50x as headphones and no mic ):

Those all look great! The peripherals I'm running with are a Logitech M570 mouse, a Dell SK-8115 wired keyboard from the last prebuilt I owned and an old set of Turtlebeach headphones

This is my current setup that I use daily.

Cooler Master Devastator - LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Bundle (Blue Edition)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DKXXAAQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Shadow Limited Edition Gaming Headset -Microsoft Xbox 360

https://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-Call-Duty-Limited-Microsoft/dp/B00D96BORK

Nice giveway!

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Exactmat

Logitech G502

Astro A40 TR

Good luck to all!

My current headset is a the Skullcandy PLYR1,my mouse is the Logitech G502, and my keyboard is a cheap "gaming" keyboard off of amazon.

My keyboard is the Magicforce 68, my mouse is the Logitech G502 and my headset is the Hyper X Cloud 2.