Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Rocking an AGK keyboard (rubbish discount) and a Razer Mamba (anno 2010)

I have a logitech mx510 mouse and generic old dell keyboard. I spilled "soda" on my last one ;(.

I have a tired Genius mouse for my laptop... :D

Nice looking stuff! 

Currently I don't have a full gaming setup, just whatever can run on my Surface Pro 4 (surprisingly a lot with the i7 model!) but I plan on getting someone built after uni. 

I just use the surface keyboard, but have a Plantronics GameCom 788 headset and an old Razer Abyssus mouse. Oh, and a sweet anime boob mouse pad B^) 

thats last one one was a joke I'm serious  

Currently using a apple keyboard(I know, I know. But I like the chiclet keys) and  Roccat Kone XTD optical.

Using  Audio Technicha M50 headphones, Blue Yeti mic, Razer Blackwidow 2013 keyboard, Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse, and finaly a steelseries mouse pad

My setup is a hand-me-down razer deathadder chroma mouse and deathstalker keyboard 

From all my peripherals, I think I would change my mouse and mousepad, if I win the gaming suite, and also use the Aria Headset (alongside my main headphone...)

My peripherals now are:

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 3.5G (which is slowly dying... almost time to replace it. Vitesse seems to be really good as a replacement)

Headphone: AKG K7XX (with a garbage mic to couple as a headset...). Aria, as a closed-back headset, would complement the K7XX very well.

Mousepad: Everglide Titan (which is almost worn out too...)

Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (this one I wouldn't change, but the Autore would make a good keyboard to carry around)

So, good luck for everyone!

Currently using a Logitech M510 mouse, a Dell XPS 420 keyboard (that's approaching 10 years old), A Logitech G930 headset, and a Belkin Nostromo N52 Speedpad.

My current keyboard its Blackwidow Chroma, my mouse its Deathadder Chroma and my headset its HyperX Cloud.

My setup is Razer BlackWidow, chroma Kraken Pro chroma, and a Razer DeathAdder Chroma

I just use a simple mouse that i bought with 10€ online and as headphones i use cheap ones too :D it would be nice to upgrade

my mouse laser is dieing please help me replace it with this awesome swaf thank you 

My Keyboard:

c02499620_500x367.jpg 

My Mouse

wmo440.jpg

The keyboard I've hung on to because I love the volume keys and sleep button and haven't found any other cheap keyboards that have these features. The mouse I need to replace ASAP. It's doing this thing now where every once in a while (and always during Overwatch ranked matches when I'm the last person alive on the point. *sigh*) it'll completely spaz out and 

force my character to stare into the sky while spinning in circles wildly. It's funny to watch but fucking infuriating with it robs me of a kill or victory. So needless to say I REALLY appreciate this giveaway. And if you check my sig for my new rig, you can tell I desperately need new peripherals. Spent all my money on the GPU+CPU haha.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

Currently using Razer Naga with 1$ chinese mousepad, CM Quick Fire Rapid-I, Audio-Technica ATH-M20x and a cheap Zalman mic ziptied to a stand that's left from even cheaper mic :).

Using standard Microsoft keyboard, Logitech Performance MX, and hand-me-down generic speakers that were probably worth less than $40 when they were bought 10 years ago :)

I can't say I'm proud of my current setup ^^;

I currently have a K70 blue switches, G602, some steel series QCK large mousepad I got cheap and Corsair Vengeance 2100

The keyboard im currently using is the Madcatz Strike Tournement Edition and my Mouse is the logitech g502 Proteus Spectrum and the headset is normal stock samsung earplugs

The Logitech G502 is the newest thing I have on my desk.  The keyboard I'm using is a crappy Microsoft MultiMedia keyboard.  Terrible, sticky keys and all.

i currently have a really old hp keyboard, a logitech m100 mouse, and creative fatal1ty headset.

Well right now I'm using a 23 inch Asus monitor as a main, with a crappy old Dell moniter (around 14 inchs) as a secondary. I bought a Razer death adder about a week before the Chroma was released, still a bit salty about it. I have a Corsair k90 Performance MMO Gaming keyboard. For sound I have some Sennheisers PC 330 Games. To round it off i have a custom printed mouse pad (from shop class).

My keyboard is the standard Microsoft keyboard (rubbish),  my mouse is corsair m65  and my headset is Kingston Hyperx Cloud

I don't even know what model my keyboard and mouse are but they are from my very first computer which came pre-built. My mouse is a PS2 mouse and my keyboard is built with that hard peachish plastic, Luckily its usb. A new mouse and keyboard would be pretty fitting considering I have a rather high end built now.

Hey!

I got a Xidax Desktop - i7-6700 4.0 GHz, 8gb ram, and GTX 970. I have a Razer keyboard and Razer Oroboros Mouse. Also a 24" Asus monitor. That's it :