Youtubers

Telebubbies

Hey guys. I know that this is a tech site. Lol. But this is the off topic side. 

Anyway, I just watched Romanatwoods new vlog. He is currently on a tour, going to over 20 different locations in the UK and USA. Now it is fousey and Roman who are both doing this tour show. Anyway, all the halls are fully booked with over 3,000 people. Now in Romans vlog, at the end there is a ton of people in a crowed. It is so insane that they needed cops to keep people back, then they went in the car and sped off.

Anyway, I just want your guys opinion. Won't this attack "unwanted guests" (referring to terrorists). 

I googled the risk of Roman and fousey actually continuing this. Now they are also going to New York city hall to do the show, and New York has already been threatened by Isis. So what are the chances of there being a terror attack in one of these locations? 

Just curious.. 

If I were able to correctly calculate the chance of a terrorist attack I would be much richer than I am.

My best guess is that the chance is the same as the chance as with any large crowd of people. Almost 0%. 

Large groups of people gather every day and a terrorist attack rarely happens. 

And if a terrorist were to attack New York City it wouldn't be at a show thrown by a YouTuber. 

An attack on a filled sports stadium would be much more effective.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

13 minutes ago, Volbet said:

If I were able to correctly calculate the chance of a terrorist attack I would be much richer than I am.

My best guess is that the chance is the sam as the chance as with any large crowd of people. Almost 0%. 

Large groups of people gather every day and a terrorist attack rarely happens. 

And if a terrorist were to attack New York Ciry it wouldn't be at a show thrown by a YouTuber. 

An attack on a filled sports stadium would be much more effective.

Alright. But there is still that chance thought. :/

Nowadays you can never be too careful where you go. 

11 minutes ago, Telebubbies said:

And that is when the terrorist have won. When the populus is too affraid to go about their daily life.

Tell me, are you affraid of being struck by a heart attack? or being run over by a car? or tripping and hitting your head? or choking on your food?

All of those things are many more times likely to kill you than a terrorist attack in the US. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Since the USA is the biggest Terrorist State in the World, i wouldnt care about Isis that much in NY.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

5 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Since the USA is the biggest Terrorist State in the World, i wouldnt care about Isis that much in NY.

I am not in the USA, or England. In fact, I am in South Africa.

And New york had a video from Isis that showed a guy with a grenade, then footage of someone walking around New York hotspots. 

And the Islamic State actually try to target as much people as possible. So that also means big crowds. But the only issue, is the security. Getting into the place will be difficult, as there will be security. But at Romanatwood's tour, there is hardly any security, from the looks of the vlogs. And they try to target as MUCH people as possible, not the location. A stadium will be close to impossible to pull off for them, especially after the Paris attacks last year as they were meant to go for the stadium, but security was tight because the president was there. 

So, conclusion, a place crowded with people, hardly any exits, and close to no security..

7 minutes ago, Telebubbies said:

I am not in the USA, or England. In fact, I am in South Africa.

And New york had a video from Isis that showed a guy with a grenade, then footage of someone walking around New York hotspots. 

And the Islamic State actually try to target as much people as possible. So that also means big crowds. But the only issue, is the security. Getting into the place will be difficult, as there will be security. But at Romanatwood's tour, there is hardly any security, from the looks of the vlogs. And they try to target as MUCH people as possible, not the location. A stadium will be close to impossible to pull off for them, especially after the Paris attacks last year as they were meant to go for the stadium, but security was tight because the president was there. 

So, conclusion, a place crowded with people, hardly any exits, and close to no security..

Dude, you waste energy on useless thoughts. Chances are higher that a Cop will tase you, choke and then shot you in the back 8 times right bevore a lightning strikes your ass. You could email the CIA and ask them where the next attack is planed though. Im sure they know it.

Serious. Dont believe this "You have to live in Fear" Propaganda Bullshit those warmongering Assholes in Washington and Brüssel want you to believe in.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

45 minutes ago, Telebubbies said:

There is a chance your roof will collapse and you die under it. Much safer outside.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

3 minutes ago, Centurius said:

There is a chance your roof will collapse and you die under it. Much safer outside.

My geezer burst yesterday, and my ceiling is looking sketchy.. I hate those odds. 

6 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Dude, you waste energy on useless thoughts. Chances are higher that a Cop will tase you, choke and then shot you in the back 8 times right bevore a lightning strikes your ass. You could email the CIA and ask them where the next attack is planed though. Im sure they know it.

Serious. Dont believe this "You have to live in Fear" Propaganda Bullshit those warmongering Assholes in Washington and Brüssel want you to believe in.

I am not living in fear. If you read the original post, I basically asked what the chances were. I am in South Africa, far away from the USA and England. But when we went to France (out home country), we were at that soccer stadium that they tried targeting. So I have been a little on edge as I could have been in the middle of an attack right there. But luckily their plan was foiled. 

Just now, Telebubbies said:

I am not living in fear. If you read the original post, I basically asked what the chances were. I am in South Africa, far away from the USA and England. But when we went to France (out home country), we were at that soccer stadium that they tried targeting. So I have been a little on edge as I could have been in the middle of an attack right there. But luckily their plan was foiled. 

US Drones have killed more Civillians since 2010 than every Terrorattack on the whole Planet since End of WW2. So the Chances that a Terrorist kills you are very low.

Just now, Praesi said:

US Drones have killed more Civillians since 2010 than every Terrorattack on the whole Planet since End of WW2. So the Chances that a Terrorist kills you are very low.

As I said, chancers are low, but it nearly happened to my family once. That is why I am always concerned about this stuff. 

Just now, Telebubbies said:

As I said, chancers are low, but it nearly happened to my family once. That is why I am always concerned about this stuff. 

You shouldnt waste any time on thoughts like this.

There is only one kind of Terrorist you realy should fear and thats the black Puppet and its Masters in the white house.

Good Night.

20 minutes ago, Praesi said:

You mean to say drone strikes killed more than 30,000 civilians? 

Hint: They didn't.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

42 minutes ago, Centurius said:

You mean to say drone strikes killed more than 30,000 civilians? 

Hint: They didn't.

Ya, i meant 2001, not 2010.

Which is bad enough.

11k in Afganistan alone.

7 minutes ago, Praesi said:

11k in Afganistan alone.

In what world is 11k 121? Even if you count militants the number since 2004 is just under 2500(by the data of one of the most anti-government institutions out there). Of course if you count manned air strikes the number goes up quite a bit but you don't.

My Build:

Spoiler

On 7/22/2016 at 0:41 AM, Centurius said:

In what world is 11k 121? Even if you count militants the number since 2004 is just under 2500(by the data of one of the most anti-government institutions out there). Of course if you count manned air strikes the number goes up quite a bit but you don't.

Drones are cool. 

On 7/22/2016 at 5:20 AM, Praesi said:

Agreed. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

i dont think terrorist cares about "famous" people, or their events. im sure they much rather blow up the freedom towers again then some "famous" person event.

off topic

Spoiler

what is fousey and Roman doing a tour for? are the singing or something? im only subbed them for prank video and ignore all their vlogs, even their click baited titled ones.