AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently using the integrated graphics on my Intel i5 6500. I need one nao plzz

gibe nao plz

I have a r9 280 right now which is okay, but RX 480 would perfect for my pleb 1080p monitors. (:

i have a gt 240 1gb it sucks i can run no games at 60fps

I have a Gainward Phantom 670, was good when I got it but really need an upgrade.

I'm currently running an AMD Radeon HD 6850 Cyclone OC Edition by MSI. Could definitely use an upgrade.

All you peeps with your 980ti's and your gtx 1070's... 

All I have is an integrated Radeon HD 7660D in an AMD A10-5800K APU...   that is three years old AND was obsolete when I bought it but that's what I had the budget for at the time. Hell...  I'd take a...   almost anything as it would probably be an upgrade no matter what it is.

Given my budget now for a new GPU of...   well, free...   this fits right in!!

Insert obligatory "gibe nao pls" here.

I have an HD 7850 and I'm poor.  If somebody with a 980ti wins this I'm gonna be ticked.  Random is fair though I suppose.

Currently have the Nvidia GeForce GT 630. Been wanting to upgrade for a long time now lol. Good luck everyone and thanks for the giveaway :D

GeForce 8600 GT

Yes; it's slow, but it's fanless, obtains all necessary power from the PCIe slot (i.e., no power plug necessary), and it is absolutely silent.

Regarding gaming ... ;)

I currently am rocking an R9 270X that won't overclock for shit with an 8320 at 4.2 Ghz on STOCK COOLER, not wraith, its loud, but the temps surprisingly don't go above 70 while gaming, but when bench-marking... computer shuts down. I'm content with performance, but I really am in need of a new GFX card. Free is just a bonus!

Thanks as always Linus and people, Leru.

always wanted to try AMD but people keep saying team green is this ,team green is that 

i never really made my own decision i just went with a 980ti from zotac

guess i was a follower ...............

I'm using a Radeon HD 6770. It was part of my first build. and it does NOT like overwatch

Choooo Choooooooooo All aboard train 10 and train 11 for fantastic gaming performance 

I have R9 380 4gb, cmon... why not ? :) in case I've fps spikes in OW... so yeah... 

gibe nao pls.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I currently have a Radeon HD7770 and I read over on phoronix about the new polaris cards *hopes for the win*, I really would like to experience VR and above 4k gaming.

19 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

pc rig its almost 10 yrs old Pentium 4/or maybe i switched to core 2 duo i really want o build new rig aand it would be great to have AMD's GPU to power graphics and giving beastly fps 

if you are wondering how i survived all this year ??? so my ans yeah it was tough but i somehow manged it .....

gotta lappy this year for college i5 6th gen nd nvidia 930m wanted to wait for rx480 to build gaming bt collegesssss

I currently using hd 6770 :$ I want it new graphics cards polaris 10 or polaris 11 its better faster and the best is i can get it for free :P so gibe nao pls

sorry my languages horrible i using google translet lol

gibe nao pls.gif

at the moment i have a r9 380 and i woulden't mind an upgrade.

Hello, I am a new person to the channel and PC building as a whole.  I am looking to build a new PC.  I was always someone who older games on a laptop.  Polaris tech has got me pretty excited and am looking to go that route.  Even if i don't win, it would still be cool to see more of this tech on the channel.  Thanks

Well, I would like an upgrade because by getting a GPU it will kickstart the rest of my build as currently, I game on a 4GB 860M!

#laptopmasterrace

What GPU am I running in my rig? Well if I had a rig I'd tell you lol. I'm a console peasant, but have wanted to make the switch to PC for a long time now and I've just turned 19. Every year it gets more and more appealing than consoles, backwards compatibility, emulators, mods, cheaper games, no online membership fees, more configurable, etc and the price/performance keeps getting closer and closer to consoles if it hasn't already surpassed them. When Sony and Microsoft started talking about launching "premium" consoles only 4 years after the PS4 and X1 it was the last straw for me. Especially when the upcoming rx 470 can supposedly run 1080p 60fps on today's triple A titles for just $150. I'm planning on building a console killing, mini-itx, budget build with the rx 470 when it launches for around $500. I've already chosen all the other components, now I'm just waiting on that GPU to launch. I've considered just giving in and buying a rx 480 right now, but it puts me $50 over budget. Where art thou 470?

I dont have a rig. I have a mac mini 1,1.

I need one of these cards for my new build so I can have space in the $600 dollar budget for one of the monitors mentioned.

Plz and thank you :):):)

Currently working on a build still in planning stage and this would be a fantastic addition to help me move into pc gaming :D

#Exciting 

gforce 730;..... my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard