AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a 4 year old 660Ti that, while it has served me well, can no longer keep up with what I want out of the games I play. It cant keep a stable 120fps in Overwatch even with all the settings on Low (I have a 144hz monitor). Ive been eyeing the RX480 for the past few weeks because the 1070 seems too expensive for me.

Currently rocking an old 780ti. Really getting to a point where upgrading is becoming necessary.

Edit: Wow, the amount of 1-2 post accounts.

18 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Right now I have an AMD integrated graphics processor, so it will great if I won this lol. Win

a GTX 750 and because shitty low end of 2 years ago is shitty

I have  a Intel HD 520 aka 'gibe nao, plz' aka 'I want it' aka 'that's a real need'

My system has a GTX 970. I am a 50+ yr old 'noob' whos kids converted me from my PlayStation to PC.  Now I'm hook and I want to dominate!

I'm running an R9 280X at the moment. The boring answer is that a decent upgrade cycle is two years for most people, so the 480 is the natural upgrade. That being said the 480 is an amazing price to performance proposition and I can see that it has completely turned the GPU market upside down, especially the used market. Pretty cool stuff. Thanks for the giveaway to everyone involved. 

I have a Intel i3 laptop with hdintel Graphis I get solid  30 -60 frames on low setting on Csgo . I am trying to make a new computer so a free graphics card would we lovely. 

Running an older i7 (sandy bridge) and an nvidia GTX 560ti, the whole system while not "current gen" is fast enough an all fronts apart from GPU. not talking about current titles, games like GW2, Diablo III and Overwatch won't be smooth unless ran at medium or lower. This would bring my rig back on the map. 

Thank you LTT and AMD!

I currently have the r9-380 which is really a well made card. Although I would love to take advantage of higher resolution displays while gaming, and my current card just doesn't have enough power. Also I love AMD!

I am still awaiting my parts from ncix as they sent it to the wrong address but whenever i get it ill be running integrated graphics for a while because i currently dont have the money to buy a graphics card.

I'm currently running an HD 6850. I upgraded this rig 4 years ago and I'm basically maxed out. Between it and the Phenom II 960T, the case gets so hot inside (Antec NSK 2400) that I had to take the lid off to prevent BSoDs during gaming. It still does it sometimes, and I'm getting fed up. I'll need to rebuild from scratch soon, and a shiny new Radeon will certainly help with that. I'm currently waffling back and forth between an RX 480 or... one of those 10-series cards from that other company (I'm not a fanboy and have no loyalty - current plan was to build with Intel). Wiinning a Radeon would make that decision a lot easier.

I have a GTX960, and though it is ok for most things, I would really like an upgrade for some of the more technologically taxing things that I play.

I currently have a gtx950, a rx480 would be a great upgrade. 

The current card in my rig is a 970. I am perfectly content with this card although if I were to get my hands on one of these Polaris cards I could upgrade my brothers rig as he is a poor college student with no money. Gibe nao pls. 

iv got only an asus hd 5450 silent edition so yeah an upgrade would be great really need a new card but gps are so expensive here in nz

just built my first PC with an R9 290. it's great but... i mean, upgrade

I currently have an ati radeon hd 5450. terrible. This would be a huge upgrade.

Good luck to everyone.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh nice i could use a small upgrade from my 970

I'm using a HD6950.. So, yeah. Nuff said.

This would be the beginning of a new build, as I currently game on an Aorus X7 Pro