AMD Polaris Giveaway

gibe nao pls

i have 780ti . he is power hungry with OC , i need to see how is 2k and 4k resolution look like 

Honestly, I don't have a PC yet, but the RX 480 is the GPU I would get for my build when the time comes.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well,  curently own a r9 270x, it isnt bad it can run stuff...  But usually at the price of image quality..  And how i would like to crank things up and achieve 60fps for a really smooth gaming experience,  instead of a choppy one.. 

Cool giveaway tho 

I want to build a computer for my dad. He currently some $300 HP laptop that is absolutely terribly slow. Gibe nao plz

Gtx 960 here with a skylake i7 6700 CPU, could do with a beefier GPU to match my CPU.

I own a r9 380 and it can't run 4K displays the way I want it to

some agp thing -> intel hd - > hd 4670 - > gtx 650 - > 290x -> gtx 650 - > gt 520 -> gtx 690 - > gtx 750 ti -> gtx 690 -> gtx 760 -> intel HD -> polaris?

2010-2016

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I have a laptop with intel hd 3000.... yeahhhh dont burn me pls im gonna sell it and build my first computer so this would help a shitton senpai pls

hi linus and sorry to say that i am currently using the amd r7 240 which i bought nearly 3 years back.and in yours video-

Low End Video Cards Rant & Radeon R7 240 Unboxing & Review

you said it's a junk and it sucks and Just don't buy it.i was very late to this video so i made a little mistake and bought it:$ and this is really a junk so must need this upgrade badly:ph34r: and have a nice day

please don't make this kind of mistakes anyone.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

• I have a  ATI Sapphire 7750 i think its time to change 
  •  

Currently using HD6670 2gb ddr3 bought this around 2013 It's quite old :(
sometimes this Video card Overheat. sadly after that incident my FPS in game have less 10-20 frames before. I've been eyeing this RX400 series Video Card Hopefully I could win one :). Goodluck to everyone !

Currently stuck with an old 550ti (last card died on me), hasn't been a fun couple of months. Especially when trying to play Overwatch. : ( FeelsBadMan

I currently have a Radeon R9 280X from Gigabyte wich is not really capable of achieving best graphics on my 1440p monitor.

I have a top-gaming rig with a blasting GeForce 9800GT on board. I am not sure if RX 480 can outperform this beast, but I think it would sell well in thrift shops. 

All hail Linus

Currently using a GTX580. I could really use this as my computer science classes next semester will focus on utilizing the GPU

I have 650Ti, and you can imagine, it wasn't very powerful even when it came out.. I made a new rig, for basic video editing, but I had no money left for better GPU. It would mean a lot.

I belong to Intel hd 4400 graphics master race :P
it is in in laptop with  i3-4005U

I am building a new pc soon  but I am low on cash and cache so it would be great to win a gpu

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

I have a reference 650 and i want an upgrade because the 650 I'd really slow also its borrowed because my 560ti broke... 

Currently running a GTX670 which is getting a bit dated, and for once I have considered AMD for my next GPU :D

In my rig I am rocking a R9 380 with 4GB of ram. I would love to win this card to improve my gaming experience. 

I currently have no GPU in my PC. I had AMD XFX 5450 HD 1 gb which got fried 3 years ago. I need one because in India GPU prices are almost $100-200 more than the actual price and i don't have enough money to buy them. I'll be very happy to win one.

Running a solid Intel Celeron P4500 and it's integrated graphics, so I will be building a new PC and this would come in handy.

I have a ATI radeon X600 pro and i want to have better experiences in game