AMD Polaris Giveaway

pairing it with ZEN once it comes out ( and hopefully don't sucks )

I have gtx 750ti from zotac

Not satisfied with the performance

Well my radeon HD 4800(yeah i know it's shit) just fried itself :( ,would be helpful to get back into gaming 

Thank you for the giveaway and keep up the good work :)

Having a 9600gt and looking forward to replace it

i want it to replace my gt 545 in my media center 

I have an old ATI Radeon HD 5000 series lol. I'm thinking about building a new computer the next year so this would be a really good start

cya

my old comp doesnt handle VR and this will consolidate my rebellion.. *wink wink

56 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently own a dell optiplex 380 and it has a q6600 and gtx 750 ti and i want to try amd, i also want this graphics card because im planning to upgrade the case and psu to get a gpu to play doom and the upcoming battlefield. Thx 

I've got a R9 290 in my rig, its still going strong but my set-up is getting pretty old, I'm already forking out $820 for a new cpu, motherboard, and ram so a new card on top of that would be sick.

turnip

I have a R9 270. The only problem with that card is the temperature I get on summer, but that's a problem with my setup anyway. Waiting for Zen for major update on my rig though. I hope they show up something as interesting as Intel at least and a new card (an Rx480??)

r9 380. on a tight budget and an upgrade would be nice! :) team red ! ! ! 

gibe nao pls

im using a sapphire r7 360

gonna need that rx 480 for 1080p minecraft 420fps

I want the Polaris 11 because my computer is too slow I only get 20 FPS cause I have a budget computer and right now I have a GT 210

My current GPU is a GTX 750 with 1GB of VRAM.

The reason I want to switch to Polaris is because I currently have a GTX 750 with 1GB of VRAM. Not saying it's not a good card, it can run a lot of games on low to medium details at a high framerate, but... how shall I put this. If the fan on my HD5850 hadn't died, I'd probably still be using it.

Got a gtx660. Reason I want it is to give AMD another try. Had dual 5770s before the 660.

Actually I don't even have a GPU. I am using a iGPU (ATI Radeon 3000) until I have enough money to buy a Polaris GPU (if free, even better). I want a Polaris GPU because I am a huge AMD (ATI) fan and I am really looking for a GPU with great performance with low power consumption and the support to the HEVC encoder, since my Internet service just sucks :V

currently using IGPU . So I want it

I have a GTX 960 , i5 4460

thanks for the giveaway i wish me luck xD

Well I'm with a 8600GT Card so...I really need an upgrade ^^

59 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

I am currently running the trusty ol R7 250, i would love an upgrade because she is just barely getting the job done and on newer titles she's gonna hurt.

Well I currently have a sapphire R9 290 tri x, but when a 490 comes out I'm buying that, because its better and ill be able to run 4k better...

I am running an R9 280X from Diamond. Now the performance difference between the 280X and the 480 is substantial, but for me, the ability to use Freesync is what keeps me up at night, wanting for an upgrade.