Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

im using an intel hd530 gpu so i'd love to have one of these cards as an upgrade :)

Currently i have a rig with a GeForce GTX 660M in it. So it's really outdated and cannot run any of the games i want to ;( like dark souls 3 and witcher 3. 

I currently have a Sapphire HD 7850 OC,  i think rx 480 would be a great upgrade.

R9 285 in my PC, 2GB vram can't turn GTAV textures to high xD

AMD FX-6300, Gigabyte 990FXA UD3 R5, Cooler Maaster Hyper 212X, 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast, Asus Radeon R9 285 2GB Strix, Apacer Thunderbird 240GB, ThermalTake Smart SE 630W, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

A 780ti currently but also a GTX 970, 690 and a HD 7950, please give generously to a poor Willy, as he only has 4 GPUs. I plan on using my new AMD card as an oar to row out of my sea of GPUs.

Previous Build

"WD EXO" Link Here     "WD Bonk" Link Here

I'm currently using a gtx960 and I wanted to try and work out multi brand gpu sli or crossfire or if any of you guys has any ideas as to how I can get multi brand gpu's to work together in the true spirit of gaming.

I currently have a GTX 570 in my desktop rig at home. It's starting to show its age and since I'm completely broke I won't have any chances of upgrading it anytime soon.

I just wanna play the witcher with more than 25 fps :(

I love you guys, thanks for the chance

Although I have a 970, one of these new cards would be perfect for a gaming PC I'm building for my brother. 

My Gaming Setup: CPU: AMD FX-8350  |  CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0   Ram: Corsair 16gb 1600mhz lp (2x8)   GPU: Msi Gtx 970 |  StorageSeagate Barracuda 1tb & Samsung 840 Evo 120gb   PSU: XFX 550w Core Edition   Case: Corsair 760t   OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit  

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry Mx Brown   Mouse: Corsair M65 Black   Speakers: Microlab FC20 40w 2.1   Monitor: LG 29UM65 29" 2560x1080 IPS 5ms Ultra Wide

I currently run a 980Ti, but I would love to finally build my girlfriend a real PC and throw that old laptop out of the window, so fingers crossed. :)

Also mandatory "I want it" / "gibe nao pls"

I have sapphire HD 6950 1 GB in my PC at the moment, now you know why i need new GPU. Thanks for the opportunity to win this new beast.