AMD Polaris Giveaway

I've got a 950, my rig is sort of missmatched. Ive got a i5 6500, 16gb of corsair ddr4, and then the msi geforce gtx 950. I think a better card would make it a more balanced rig.

Running a  GTX 570 in my rig i share with my little sister.
 An RX480 would be a perfect upgrade for me and her considering the Gtx 570 isn't gonna last long anymore.

|VII Hero|4790K@4,6Ghz 1.282v W/Supermacy Evo|Asus R9 290 CF EK Fullcover|HyperX Fury 1600mhz 4x4Gb|EVGA P2 1000|Arc Midi R2|500Gb 850 Evo|Win 10 Enterp.|

|Z87 Gryphon|4770k(Delid)@4.2Ghz 1.198v W/Corator DS|Gainward GTX 570|Genesis 2x4Gb 1600mhz|TX750|350D|SP900 128Gb|Win 10 pro||Nexus 5X|

I have a 980Ti which I bought just before christmas, RIP. I want to win a Polaris GPU for improved OpenCL when dual booting and to see take advantage of DX12's cross vendor multi-GPU modes.

Just bought a house and I wont be able to affort upgrade for the next 3 years at least. Winning this 480 would be sweet. <3

hey,

Running a aging asus hd 7850-dc2t-2gd5-v2 paired with a amd fx 8350

Ive have no gpu . AMD a10 7850k with 8gb Ram . Gibe it naw.

Hello,

Always been using amd products on my system. But I have avoided upgrading to the latest platform simply because of the lack of performance compared to the intel platform. But with this new video card platform, I'd consider upgrading again. Currently running an AMD R9 260

I have an old MSI GeForce GT 630, 2gigs. Been meaning to replace it for the longest time, but I just haven't had the money saved for it. It'd be lovely if I actually got a new GPU :)

I have an AMD 8850M on my laptop and runs games on "very low" settings. I managed to assemble a desktop PC but without a proper GPU. AMD's Polaris GPU can take my pc to overdrive.

Here's the spec:

Motherboard: Supermicro X10SRA

CPU: Xeon E5 2658 v3 at 2.2 Ghz (12 cores Hyperthreaded)

Storage: Kingston Hyperx 240 GB.

Ram: Team Elite 2400 Mhz 4x4GB

GPU : AMD Rx480 (If I win this giveaway).

My CPU was head to head with i7 5960X on passmark.

I can't wait to see what will the new GPU do to my PC.

I currently have an r9 280 reference in my rig and don't have a lot of money to buy a new card and I would love to have a new gpu 

I wanna bild a crazy retro looking casemod with the power of a high-end device

I'm currently running a GTX 950 for gaming (not that great, I know). While it can do well at 1080p with med-high settings, I'm looking to upgrade to the 480 so I can game at 1440p and 4K. I also want to touch on VR. 

I have a R9 290X right now, and it runs smoothly for now, but I want to build another PC for my gf, and I really don't wanna go for nVIDIA's overpriced cards.

Currently, I have the following setup:

• AMD A10-6800K APU (4.4GHz, downclocked to 4.1GHz)
  • Asus F2A85-V PRO
  • 2x Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9
  • XFX R7850 2GB GDDR5
  • Kingston V300 120GB

This computer could be on a Scrapyard War and (MAYBE) defeat SOME of the machines there, for nearly the same price.

I currently have an msi gtx 970 gaming 4g in my rig. The reason I want to upgrade to Polaris is because I am in the market for a new monitor, and I'd rather not pay a premium of 300+ dollars (in my country at least) for a gsync monitor while AMD's freesync is cheaper and doesn't require a proprietary module!

I will probably upgrade when vega releases, but being able to upgrade sooner would certainly be convenient, since I will buy a freesync monitor anyway!

I am using hd 6950. Want new card so I can play vr. 

Using a 280x currently. A 2 generation Jump would be nice :D

I got a 560 ti, and need to upgrade so I can game again :3

Im using R9 290 Reference with NZXT Kraken G10 because the temps are reaching 95c if using the reference cooler xD

gib nao pls

I currently have a HD 7950. Screen tears all the time and tbh it is almost as loud as my server. I also dont have any money for any better card.  

I'm currently running on R9 390.

Why say no to latest technology?! gibe nao pls.

My CPU fan started making sounds like a dying crow so i decided to build a new system to replace my 6 year old rig. Using a GTX 460 which has served me well.

Currently running AMD's 270 in my build, not water cooled or anything so it can get pretty hot, been wanting to up grade my PC anyway so a free GPU will always help! Especially as I've just graduated from Uni and cant afford any of the new pretty shiny stuffz.

Either one would work for me, I am currently looking at building a pc and I have always wanted an AMD gpu and these latest offerings look fantastic!