LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is an amazing looking projector.  I would love to have this in my home.  :)

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This looks amazing! I think the best part is that it can be on the floor and that it can be as portable as it is. 

I have looked at many short through projectors when investigating them for my employer and if this model would have been available at the time it would have made my short list for sure.

very cool, I've always wanted a projector

I think it's incredible the sheer size that the PF1000U can project while still being so close to the projection surface. That's crazy!

LG is always at the top of there game. I'm not surprised that they would make an amazing projector like this This would be a sweet addition to my LG collection! 

It looks nice, similar to the overhead projectors we used in schools, had fun with it when the teacher wasn't around, shadow puppets ftw.

I think it's quite good, new tech with old concept.

this thing breaks almost every paradigm about how a projector is all about.

compact, short viewing distant really wins it all.

it is a dream to have this thing somewhere in my home :-)

This would work perfectly out in the shop, for a gaming, theater room. Slide it back and could have a 200" screen for a golf simulator.

The PF1000U projector looks like it would make the best party gaming experience ever. No longer would we have to push players away due to tiny 4 way splitscreen. 

I am currently using a 42" LED TV but there is a big patch of wall behind it! I guess the PF1000U projector will allow me to choose any wall or suitable surface I like though right? Awesome. I would love to see the WAN show on a 100" screen. Or anything on a 100" screen really....

Ultra Projector. Will entertain me for hours if I get one. Looks super sweet. but at that price point I don't believe that I could ever justify spending that kind of money on one. Do I want one, sure do. Can I afford it, nope. So I hope I win.

This projector can get closer to the screen than any other I've seen. Great work LG. This would probably be great in a space with low ceilings since it doesn't need to hang down or sit in the middle of the room.

On July 9, 2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The projector looks awesome and would love to have this in my dorm for a sick college gaming setup!

One of the most versatile projectors i've ever seen. The sky's the limit for the number of uses this thing has

I love the compact size of it and the fact that you don't have to put it far away to get a big picture. 

Pretty cool looking, usefull to play vidya outside

I foresee one hell of a racing / flight sim setup

CPU: i5-6600k GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980Ti Ram: 16GB DDR4 SSD: Samsung 950Pro 512gb m.2

It looks really cool, it would be nice to use it as a home theater "TV".... i think the best use for something like this would be to set it up with a computer, or console, and play Smash bros or Mortal Combat... :dry::D 

I think it's great for me I plan on traveling and having a jumbo projector to watch movies and TV are great

I tried my xbox one on my dads projector that's 4K and it looked amazing me and my friends had a great time playing on it. 

So I would love to have a portable projector for my razer blade. And yes I do have. A Razer blade. 

Thanks

I live in a fairly small dorm room with no room for a tv, but my friends and i like to play co-op pc games together and watch each other play single player ones. Because of this, a projector like this would be great to have; additional we could use it for the smash tournaments we occasional hold!

Cool projector  i could use it but here goes a try and congratulations to the winners