LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector could replace my monitor for gaming and movie watching as it is so compact and so short throw, Awesome!!!!

I, personally, use a small cheap projector for my living room and when I decided to do that. It took a lot of time and money to obtain a "good quality and good price" projector. And from a company with such great and top of the line products such as LG, I don't even to think about it that this is a good item.

I always wanted a projector to play on the move with friends.

Was just thinking of buying a projector to have in my new house. One of these would be even better that what I was looking at!

Awesome, it would really fit in my bedroom since it is small. And can put it next to the wall and still use it as a big screen!! Outstanding work LG

Yes, this thing would be great. It would be perfect in my apartment since I'd be able to make use of the boring white walls!

Best looking projector on the market right now, with specs to match. This would look great on my home movie theater setup.

Thanks LG and Linus for the great content. Looking forward to watching movies and playing some games on a 200" screen.

3 minutes ago, erakus said:

Pretty cool projector, will you guys have a review?

Doubt it, I believe doesn't review anything that has been sponsored. 

That would be the perfect projector to my future "Netflix n' Chill" room, if you know what I mean.

Really Cool Projector, This would make a awesome media center projector! 

This projector is a "game" changer. ;p

It'd be amazing to have one.

This is the first time I saw a projector like this, I would love to use that in watching movies and playing games, match it with a good 5.1 surround sound speakers, this will be an immersive experience. Hope to get my hands on one. I hope one will be shipped here in the Phillipines. Thanks.

The PF1000U projector is awesome! I loved the video you guys made on it.

now thats pretty badass.... nice to see that u dont need to have a 10ft long room for projectors anymore...saw the video and 200" is overkill!

Would love to own one, specially as Battlefield one is coming out soon, would make BF look fantastic.   

This would be a really cool upgrade from a 22" TV. Like the fact that you can get such a big picture so close to a wall is just... Neat.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

The set up from project backpack was awesome! Hope I can be lucky enough to own a set up like that one day. 

this would great to watch movies on, probably even better with games

I've been planning on gaming on a projector for years, this is just what I need. It looks cool and does a nice job, while not taking up too much space. Love it.

If it is as awesome as it looks, it would give a great expirience in a livingroom or so. I'd really like to test it out myself!

This projector seems so cool, I think that is pretty awesome. One of the best characteristics from this projector is how nice, small and manageable is.

It would be very cool to invite some friends at home to watch films and play multilayer videogames with my friends.

Guess I'm gonna have to repaint my wall. 

This looks like an incredible piece of technology. I would be happy to have this to watch, well, everything my TV does now.

wonder, how can i power it up for long hours when i go camping and play games inside my tent.