LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I love the idea of the short-throw capability of this, i'd love one of these for a racing sim setup that i've been working on :D

Looks like the perfect option for a home theater especially when you don't have a good place to ceiling mount a projector. Good luck everybody

Pretty impressive, I think 200 inches would be too big for my sitting room but I'm sure I could figure something out lol

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Seems like a good product. You failed to mention anything about how much latency there was, not like I'd play csgo on it anyways. Your short film was almost as good as Demitry of HWC.

Looks awesome. last i saw of these projectors they were pretty big. to own one would be epic!

This projector has a very unique design. Could you possibly be able to mount that to the ceiling? 

looks awesome and has a small blueprint too... Would be great to game in my small studio or carry it over to friends place for partays!!!

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I just want to say that this thing is epic. In a small room (like mine) you can still have a fun time playing games by yourself or with friends on the big screen. I think that this baby is a neat little gadget everyone should have.

Looks awesome!!! I would totally paint a wall in my house white just to play on my new 100" screen!

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

oh im so upgrading my pc monitor with this...

Wow, it would be so cool to use in the dorm room.

I have recently moved and in my new appartment my landlord has mentioned no drilling on the ceiling to install my current projector... So, I have had to resort to placing it on a bookshelf and making sure I keep to either right or left side to avoid blocking the image, thus unable to experience the real comfort of being "in the middle of the action". With this projector I'll be able to fully use the ultra-shorthrow to its maximum capacity and avoid getting evicted!

You don't want me to go homeless do you?

I would use the projector for my ceiling therefore i can watch Movies while i´m laying in my bed. Because of its small size it would be a somewhat portabel device to watch movies elswhere with my friends. (Sorry for not 100% accurate English)

that thing is awesome to watch and play at the side of your house

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is an awesome device! The fact that it can be 4m away and produce anan image bigger than general TV's is insane! I didn't even know this existed but now I want one ?

This would be perfect for the "Ultimate Compact Gaming Pc". Small AND close to the wall without making the image 4" nice!! Would also be great to bring over to a buddies house and just play a casual game like rocket league or Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

amazing beamer that is great for movable setups, cant wait to see what me, my friends and the commuity can do with this cool tech!

This would really bring my friends together for some good old fashioned couch co-op again! Love it!

this looks great would love compact size for my new house we get at the end of the month.  I would really like you to give your thoughts on an item we all value you option.  Example after you did ONKYO receiver I bought one and I'm very happy with it.