LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Great for movie viewing with friends. Also for couch gaming too. LOCAL CO-OP FTW.

I would love to install the projector for a kids room that I want to build in my new home. Maybe I too can get a green arrow costume like Linus and smuggle in an installation. :)

My first thought was that this would be awesome to bring to a LAN party!

Wow. At first I was like why is Linus putting the projector on the floor, wouldn't the image be distorted to be half of it on the floor and the other on the wall. Then Linus showed us the mirror side of the project AND HOLY $H!T !!!!! THIS PROJECTOR IS AMAZING !!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE LIKE IT .. It's like Phineas and Ferb decided to defy the laws of physics and then asked "Where's perry?". My thoughts on this is beyond this world and would be absolutely astonishingly AWESOME if I could win one of these. The posts on Twitter that I would make xD, and if I win, I would post the unboxing and stuff I can make it do as my first couple of youtube videos. Tagging Linus and LG of course. ;3

Was literally just thinking today how nice a short throw projector would be to use for different church events I help with. When I was thinking short throw, however, I wasn't thinking four inches short! Pretty awesome little machine. 

Really hope to get this. My 19" monitor needs an upgrade :P

I painted my wall white a couple of weeks ago, It would be nice to have a high quality projector to wach movies and play games.

I have never actually seen a projector that can do that, id love to have it on my giant wall in front of my bet for some gaming marathons.

Edited by BowTie
I messed up and put the entire post with my comment

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This kind of projectors are really useful in small apartments. This way you can get a really big screen without using to much space. A very good idea! This one seems that can deliver a very enjoyable experience in games and also movies. Good luck everybody! :D

This is what we need down in the office bunker!

Nice projector, it would be great for me since i am always traveling.

With such short range projection a lot of things that were previously impossible, are now becoming possible. This would be great for watching the Dota 2 International Tournament on! Get together with a bunch of mates and just chill :D

Wow great little projector for gaming and movie parties! GG LG! 

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Hey Linus. This projector is what made me create an account on here. It looks awesome and the short throw feature means i can use it in my tight flat. I would so take this to work on fridays to have some games at the end of the week with my colleagues. I love it. To think that you can fit a full size cinema-scale entertainment unit in a backpack is insane.

My thoughts on this projector is that it will make a fantastic replacement for the TV because the TV is about 10 years old and I've always wanted one of these sort of projectors. 

100% want would be awesome to play some games on here and with my kind of small room it would really fit.

I really want to buy this thing, as it will be available in Russia. But now, all I can do is to try this roulette. Why not.

Woah this thing is awesome especially for people who travel a lot or do not have enough space for a full fledged monitor and this is bigger than a monitor as well. At such short distance giving such a big picture is an incredible task and LG has completely nailed it.

I need this to swap my old LG tv

It will be legen... wait for it ....dary!!!

Looks freaking amazing. Would love it for the wall in my workshop or my room 

CPU: 2x E5620 - GPU: 2x GTX660 - RAM: 64gb DDR3 ECC - Mobo: Z800 OEM - Storage:1TB WD Green - 256gb - Micron C400 250gb - 850 EVO - 512gb 850 PRO
Monitors: 3x HP ZR2440W - Keyboard: G710 MX Blue - Mouse: MX Master

Keep up the good tone and stay classyxD

The camera doesn't give the projector any gratitude.

This product looks really great. For years to find a replacement but never had the money for. Now I move to a family home by the arrival of a child. In the new house a great outside wall where you can look at great movies in the evening and gaming. It would be really great if I could try out the product in the netherlands.

Also a shout out to Linus Tech Tips. Keep going with it thats what you do. It's fun and educational.

Looks good and the small size makes it a great companion for business trips!

would love to have one. thanks Linus :D

Already love LG and i have a TV & Soundbar from them, both of which i love. would be sweet to have this for social events along with my Bluetooth speaker!