Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

this is my current keyboard,a old,old hp model,the little lights at the top have gone out and most of my function keys refuse to respond,and its ugly..and my razer keyboard broke,thanks to a very adventuris little cousin

IMG_20160623_145920.jpg

22 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

22 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Hi I have a old 2009 gateway computer key board my dad gave me a broken ibm keyboard and I really what to have a new keyboard plz

I've got now a razer Blackwidow Chroma but I want that keyboard for my Girlfriend because she is using old cheap membran keyboard and I want to give her This new Tesoro 

I use keyboard that i paid for about 5$, not sure which one is it, i even think thats fake logitech logo(lol), never needed anything extra but this gloooows and beside since i do all my work in dark and its mechanical it would be sweet to have one

I'm currently using a Daskeyboard Professional model S. I really like this keyboard, but i miss backlighting and I dont have a palm rest. With low profile switches I hopefully don't need a palm rest.

I'm currently using a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, which manages to be pretty uncomfortable for an ergonomic keyboard.
Also, the keyboard itself will be going to my mother because she needs a keyboard, and I will be left looking for one for myself.
As a future student (starting in October), my budget isn't as robust as I would have hoped it could be.

I need the keyboard because I am still using the keyboard that came with our first pc; an Acer keyboard. I can't see the letters wasd anymore and the spacebar has a weird spot on it where my thumb presses. Good luck to everybody!

My current keyboard is a 10$ Logitech K120 Membrane keyboard, it is pretty old and dirty, although it is usable but I have been looking for a new, more sturdy, mechanical keyboard, but I haven't had the money to buy one as I'm a minor without the ability to have a job

| 

Current Keyboard   \/

IMG_1683-min (FILEminimizer).JPG

I have an Aula keaboard. It has LEDs, but the characters on the keys dont light up at all, and are fading away. I cannot see the keys at all when im in the slightest dark and i only have a window in my room.

I have a shitty old keyboard that is missing keys, and is just a mess. I'd really like this keyboard because I don't know how much longer I can handle this absolute mess of a keyboard

I'm currently using an OEM Dell Chiclet keyboard that came with my prebuilt desktop that is very impractical for almost everything.  Short cable, barely responsive keys, etc.  

I am using a Logitech rubber dome compact keyboard. I have never used a mechanical kb yet, and would love to win the giveaway. 

-jasonthenerd

I'm using a painted wireless Logitech Y-RC14 from 2000, I'm getting sick of having to replace the batteries of this thing every week or so, and I simply can't afford a good new keyboard. I'm in desperate need of a new one!

13511467_484054318457723_130487109_n.jpg

I think i need a new keyboard because im using a ...

alienware keyboard

Runs