Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Cheap membrane keyboard I found in my garage. The keys stick, some caps have gone. I think my dad must have had it for at least a decade.

Hi, i'm using a CM storm devastator! I bought this cheap keyboard because i spend too much on my new rig! This keyboard is so bad, i did not know a keyboard was such important part of a setup when i bought it. I need this mechanical keyboard look dope and i need it to finish my setup. Hoping that i get choose, have a good day!

A Razor Deathstalker

Because its a Razor Deathstalker

I have a logitech K120. And i Want a new one because i am trying to make a gaming setup and my control key does not always work.Thanks :)

I could really use a new keyboard. I'm using a membrane keyboard that I've had for quite a few years now. It works just fine but I've been getting into pc gaming a lot in the last couple years and omg the keyboard sucks for gaming. I just don't have much money to buy a really nice mechanical keyboard. 

I'm using a generic office keyboard. So yeah, an upgrade would be nice!

Im just using a cheap $20 keyboard and mouse combo from logitech.

I'm using a CM Storm Quickfire TK. Tired of working function buttons like a part time job! 

I love my Rosewill RK-9000. It was my first mechanical keyboard (since the ones I used on terminals back in the early 90s). I brought it into the office here at work.

I'm in the process of building a custom PC (following LinusTechTips's videos very closely), and will need a new keyboard for the finished machine. I love my Rosewill, but I'm really curious about the addition of LED lighting to the keyboard, and think it would look really cool in the dim light of my new "computer room," which is just the closet under the stairs in my apartment. Take that, Harry Potter.

Currently.. i am using an A4 TECH  Keyboard. Actually  i dont like the shape of its keycaps. Beside.. it doesnt have a backlight..  Furthermore i think it is time to upgrade to a higher- end keyboard.

Using a Ducky One TKL non-backlit version. I really need a backlit version now as my main source of light in the room is completely broken.

Also why not opt for a fully RGB keyboard in the mean time? xD

NT4l9Xi.jpg

I'm using a old simple keyboard from Dell. I got it from school that they were throwing away. I was on a tight budget,  heck I even got the monitor from a hospital that they didn't want. 

I am currently using a CMStorm devastator combo... I need a good mech KB... my current is red and my build is blue, i need asll those RGB as well. Did i mention it's technically not even mine? I borrowed it from my dad because i was using a 90's Packard Bell KB before.

I'm actually already using a Tesoro keyboard, a Colada Saint that was customized by maxkeyboards.com. I need a new one because I have nothing that's RGB...

Colada2.jpg

Colada3.jpg

Colada4.jpg

I`m using a Logitech K750 and I would love to win this keyboard because I would love to have a backlit keyboard!

I'm using the Keyboard that comes with the older models of Alien ware computers, and I'd like a new one because this one is having quite a few errors with the space key and I cannot explain how irritating it is to be in the middle of a game and walk off of a ledge because the space bar didn't work.

Microsoft All in one. It's a great all in one except it can't do gaming. Not at a PC master race level anyways. I've not yet had a Mech keyboard and have planned on getting the Gram Spectrum the moment Linus (or was it Luke?) posted his review. Had to wait until now though for it to become available. Created an account just so maybe I could get it from LTT themselves. I'm a huge fan of low profile keys. Really hope this becomes an established trend with gaming Keyboards, assuming these keys don't compromise on quality.

21 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I have a razer deathstalker, it's pretty reliable and easy to type on but it would be great to make the switch to mechanical. Plus all of my TS friends would be able to hear me type so I wouldn't be left out 

I'm using rubberband keyboard, well at least using the keys that are still working... Can't wait to get one of these ^^

Corsair K70 non-RGB! I'd like the Tesoro for the RGB. I need that sweet, sweet RGB baby.

Right now I am working and gaming on my 5 year old Sony VAIO laptop, to clarify how much of a potato it is: When put on the lowest settings 720p, csgo runs on an average of 20fps. I'm saving up to build my own computer but I'm on a tight budget, so a good keyboard would really help me out :D.

And I might have spilled hot chocolate on my laptop (it still works), so most of the keys have a very sticky feeling. Which is not comfortable at all.

choco stains0000.png

keyboard0000.png

I'm using the Logitech G105 and I would like this keyboard so I can experience all the talk of mechanical keyboards because I am broke and this would be free 

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Currently I'm using the "Roccat ISKU FX" which I've had for a pretty long time now. My WASD keys are worn out and my left shift isn't working properly anymore... I've been thinking about switching to a mechanical keyboard, but yeah... Money is a big problem now a days :P

I bought the Razer Blackwidow 2016 Ultimate a few months ago. See my unboxing here http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-blackwidow-ultimate-2016 Sadly..... it only displays green colors. Before that I was just using a standard/cheap windows keyboard with a wireless key fab that hooked up to my laptop.

I'm using my laptop like a desktop.

I'd even love to get the keyboard just to review it, but I would love it even more if I got to keep it ;)

In reality, I would actually like to take it to work and wow all my co-workers. I currently have a sign up on the door that says "Data Sorcery in progress, knock at your own risk." It also has a hand with cool colors coming out of it. It would totally match my office theme to have an RGB colored keyboard.dataSOrcery.PNG