Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

17 hours ago, spwath said:

I've currently got a Razer blackwidow ultimate 2012 edition which is still running good, but sometimes disconnects for no apparent reason. It was the first every mechanical keyboard that i've had and it has lasted me a good 4 years. It think it's about time i get a new one, and saw the "How to: Optimize your SSD+HDD Setup" video where i learnt about Tesoro and their keyboard.

i'm currently using an old logitech deluxe 250 keyboard and I wan't a new one because it doesnt respond that well anymore (i have to press some keys multiple times before it types and my pc doesn't always recognise my keyboard), I want a keyboard that uses usb and because... well... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS THING?

I've currently got a Razer blackwidow ultimate 2012 edition which is still running good, but sometimes disconnects for no apparent reason. It was the first every mechanical keyboard that i've had and it has lasted me a good 4 years. It think it's about time i get a new one, and saw the "How to: Optimize your SSD+HDD Setup" video where i learnt about Tesoro and their keyboard.

Sweet, I'm using a generic simple keyboard and I'd love to see what such a keyboard can do at work as it involves quite a lot of typing :) Good luck to everyone! 

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

I have a compaq keyboard. I spilled milk on it twice and it has randomly stopped working twice. I have no other keyboards to use and I'm hopping to get another computer for my parents so I will need an awesome keyboard to come with me, that is reliable as well.

I have a 2009 white macbook and I just use the keyboard on that. If I must use an external keyboard, I just use an old Dell keyboard that came with a desktop

using a Logitech k200, this is my keyboard .....I'm literally using on screen keyboard for typing half my things from the past year, dying to upgrade to nice high quality one...please.  I Beg you!:/:|

WP_20160304_15_50_49_Pro.jpg

I currently have the azio mgk1 mechanical keyboard and I'd like to get one with RGB. I'm considering giving it to a friend who needs a new keyboard but I'd need to have one to spare.

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

I am using an apple keyboard from 1996 and it's nice and all but the keys are worn out and stick and its membrane and I've wanted a mechanical keyboard forever.

Just reading through the comments and like 90% of the people have better keyboards than me... Lucky bastards.

Anyway, i'm using a generic cheap chinese keyboard. But, there's a twist to it. It has a PS2 plug, i'm a idiot for not looking at it before buying it. Had to macgyver an adapter for it.It's so cheap that the row of function keys stopped working after 9 months of usage. Also the keyboard standoffs broke(no surprise there). And no, since i'm low on cash(thanks steam summer sales) and the keyboard still 'works', im not getting a new one. Price of it really shouts 'IM OF CHEAP QUALITY'.

Thanks for chance, Tesoro and LTT.

I'm using a membrane keyboard that came with my mom's Dell she bought in 2000. The computer has since died, but the keyboard lives on (barely). The larger keys are wobbly and hard to press. Worst of all it only has 2-key and sometimes 3-key rollover, depending on what keys are pressed.

I own a roccat isku(not mechanical) (not rgb) and i really want a mechanical one so yeah....

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie applepie pie pie pie pie pie applepiepie pie pie pie pie pie

I'm currently using a solar powered Logitech K750 (bought after Linus' review of it). I've been using it for about 3 years and I'm looking to change it because its battery is starting to drain very quickly. I've replaced it (though I wasn't supposed to) but it still drains very quickly. Maybe the issue is elsewhere, but I am still hoping for an upgrade.