Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

2 minutes ago, Karalum said:

Did you open the games from your previous hdd on Alianware ? 

No the alienware was a prebuilt laptop so it came with no data, just windows 10 preinstalled. I downloaded my games through Steam, and all I had installed at the time was the essential drivers and just 2-3 games + shadowplay to record. Same problem...

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

1 minute ago, iiNNeX said:

No the alienware was a prebuilt laptop so it came with no data, just windows 10 preinstalled. I downloaded my games through Steam, and all I had installed at the time was the essential drivers and just 2-3 games + shadowplay to record. Same problem...

so its was clean ok.

1 hour ago, iiNNeX said:

Oh wow, I did not know a thread like this existed... Guess what I made the same one, almost 2 years ago on Nvidia's official forums and it was deleted by a moderator after 150k views and over 10k comments. I changed 3 computers (totally new), managed to infect my friends' PC with the same thing as I went to test my GPU in his PC to see if that was the fault and at the end of it I bought a prebuilt system (Alienware R13) and powered it on at work where we have industrial sized UPS... and guess what. Nothing. Same crappy shadows, terrible render distance and what not...

Then I thought f*ck it I ll buy an xbox 1 and try it at a friends house, and yep, again it was there, infact a lot worse than my PC as you can't put up AA on consoles to mask it.

I never used to have this crap, I've been PC gaming for over 10 years now and I literally at one point thought I was seeing things as not many people believed me, but now everybody I know IRL sees this and we are actually trying to talk to Intel via legal means to help us solve it.

It all started after I got my 2x GTX 970s to replace my 780ti and installed GTA V... ever since that f*cking day gaming has been such a boring and frustrating experience.

Here are some of my examples I made a year or so ago:

I changed 970s, 980s, 980ti SLI, and now just received my 2x 1080s which I will try on a £300 Eaton UPS to see if anything could help, but I doubt it. I'm starting to slowly live with it and just use DSR when possible but I hate it more than anything trust me...

*rant over*

thats gross videos dude.. look likes someone is joining us here.. thank you for testing the UPS.. go buy some stabilizer so we can see if it work

here it is just how the guy saidpc solution  how to.png

and hey dude about gta v that low shadow distance is normal but for others nah except for witcher 3... it is only 2 games i know have this shadow box issue and thats gta v and witcher 3... 

1 minute ago, KenjiD5 said:

thats gross videos dude.. look likes someone is joining us here.. thank you for testing the UPS.. go buy some stabilizer so we can see if it work

here it is just how the guy saidpc solution  how to.png

What's odd is how did it happen in the first place? How can power randomly get "dirty" ? And it all happened after I upgraded my GPUs :/

1 minute ago, iiNNeX said:

What's odd is how did it happen in the first place? How can power randomly get "dirty" ? And it all happened after I upgraded my GPUs :/

im guessing is this is a software problem that is currently have something to do with wiring or electrics in pc...

you can see the large amount of pop ins in the whole screen and the dancing grasses due to aliasing

8 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

We all dont know but we suddenly got it randomly....

But what i experienced today is, i took one of my 2 ram sticks out of my pc and it somehow got it better , i ordered 2 new 16 gb ram sticks maybe it will help or fix. 

1 minute ago, SpeedUp10 said:

But what i experienced today is, i took one of my 2 ram sticks out of my pc and it somehow got it better , i ordered 2 new 16 gb ram sticks maybe it will help or fix. 

Ram shouldn't have anything to do with it, don't waste money on hardware I already spent a few thousand testing that theory :)

7 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

Ram shouldn't have anything to do with it, don't waste money on hardware I already spent a few thousand testing that theory :)

Pls dont tell me, somthing shoulndt have anything to do with this problem. This whole shit of problem shouldnt even happen it should easily get fixed but it wont everything what we think should fix it wont do it, so pls dont come with smth like that. I will try it because i seen improvement. Atleast i can sort it out at the end. And we actually dont know if we all suffer from exactly the same shit of problem. Because everyone got some kind of diffrent intense of this

18 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

what happened? what changed? 

everyone just go buy ups + stabilizer i slap this youtube guy myself if that solution dont work.. but i think it will work i have feeling it will work

Borderland and GTA5 were the most obvious. The Dark Souls looked normal to me... I get issues like that in War Thunder because it's online play only... so sometimes I see plenty of crazy texture pop ins... I ignore it. I'll see if I get it now that I know what to look for.

please dont write again ups - stabilizer. please. It will never work.

3 hours ago, Karalum said:

please dont write again ups - stabilizer. please. It will never work.

Because u tried it?

13 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

When did u bought ur Pc? Cant u Rma it? I know how u feel, It is frustrating, because its happened randomly. probably one day we have a fix^^

Bought it last week, so yeah, im sending it back to them next week. They will have a look at it and give me a replacer if needed. Still sucks that this had to happen to me, but hey, atleast im not the only one :/ not sure if thats a positive thought tho xD

5 minutes ago, Zemzemma said:

Bought it last week, so yeah, im sending it back to them next week. They will have a look at it and give me a replacer if needed. Still sucks that this had to happen to me, but hey, atleast im not the only one :/ not sure if thats a positive thought tho xD

I only want to know whats causing the problem, i dont even care if i can fix it or not i just want to know the reason behind it. 

6 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

I only want to know whats causing the problem, i dont even care if i can fix it or not i just want to know the reason behind it. 

That's what I tried to figure out a long time ago and after a few months just gave up as this kind of thing will drive you insane. It is best to just ignore it and try to get as much official help from the likes of Nvidia or Intel to help you investigate the issue.

2 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

That's what I tried to figure out a long time ago and after a few months just gave up as this kind of thing will drive you insane. It is best to just ignore it and try to get as much official help from the likes of Nvidia or Intel to help you investigate the issue.

There was a thread about this on the nvidia forms a while back.  It was very long (80+ pgs) iirc and they had started trying to bury it and were hiding posts seemingly randomly.  It sparked all sorts of conspiracy theories. xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

There was a thread about this on the nvidia forms a while back.  It was very long (80+ pgs) iirc and they had started trying to bury it and were hiding posts seemingly randomly.  It sparked all sorts of conspiracy theories. xD 

Yeah it was most likely my thread :) Made it over a year and something ago, noticed some important posts started going away, and all of a sudden it was all gone from the 900 series gpu section, but the bookmark still worked. Sparked a lot of drama as to why an nvidia moderator would do that, then again i'm not sure the people who moderate the forums are actually nvidia staff.

Ah, whatever I may as well link the other one that's on here:

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

12 hours ago, Zemzemma said:
5 hours ago, iiNNeX said:

I dont think they can/would help more then dxdiag request. What is creepy u bought diffrent pc and all suffered from this? Even a laptop

?

What happened to me was i put the amd r9 380 from my friend in my case and it fixed the issue for like 2-5min , i opened cs go everything was back to perfect, i closed it and thought i fixed the damn issue, opened the game again back to how it was totally bullshit

we cant just ignore it if it is in the whole screen.. i mean the whole screen have dancing lines back and forth i mean who can unnotice that shit right?  if ups & stabilizer dont work so that means we have to live with it or get 4k monitor and gtx 1080 or just use 4k dsr

3 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

we cant just ignore it if it is in the whole screen.. i mean the whole screen have dancing lines back and forth i mean who can unnotice that shit right?  if ups & stabilizer dont work so that means we have to live with it or get 4k monitor and gtx 1080 or just use 4k dsr

The resolution only fixed the jaggy lines, it doesnt fix render distance problems and pixelation of shadows. But yeah its better than nothing. Honestly best advice is to try and ignore it as much as possible, otherwise it will drive you insane as there isn't an answer to fixing it. 

My new eaton ups ans stabiliser is on its way i ll update the thread when it comes and i boot my new pc for the first time from it. 

iiNNeX

57 minutes ago, iiNNeX said:

The resolution only fixed the jaggy lines, it doesnt fix render distance problems and pixelation of shadows. But yeah its better than nothing. Honestly best advice is to try and ignore it as much as possible, otherwise it will drive you insane as there isn't an answer to fixing it. 

My new eaton ups ans stabiliser is on its way i ll update the thread when it comes and i boot my new pc for the first time from it. 

iiNNeX

nice news, atleast we can sort it out if it doesnt work, thanks for ur effort.

My new Ram sticks arriving tomorrow aswell, like i said i seen improvent while i took one of my two sticks out.