Issues with Tapatalk

just use the forum via any mobile browser. the new updated forum software makes it much easier to use on mobile devices. Tapatalk is no longer needed.

Though, personally I hate that you have to scroll down to the very bottom to see new threads, like... can't that shit be moved above the 40,000,000,000,000 long 'people online in the last 5 minutes' wall of text?

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

On 2/9/2015 at 4:55 PM, colonel_mortis said:

As far as I know, tapatalk will not be supported on the forum until they can fix some major bugs that were affecting the forum in the latest version. Until they fix it, you're going to have to use the forum in your browser I'm afraid.

Edited by Blade of Grass
Night theme compatibility

Tapatalk is not currently supported because it has been causing some serious issues. If the issues are fixed, we may enable it again, but until then, it will not be available, and you will have to use your browser instead. The mobile version should actually work better than tapatalk anyway.

HTTP/2 203

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

Tapatalk is not currently supported because it has been causing some serious issues. If the issues are fixed, we may enable it again, but until then, it will not be available, and you will have to use your browser instead. The mobile version should actually work better than tapatalk anyway.

Once the "entering a new line makes it spam it and reload the page" bug is fixed, I can safely say it is completely ready for mobile.

1 minute ago, ModuleLFS said:

Once the "entering a new line makes it spam it and reload the page" bug is fixed, I can safely say it is completely ready for mobile.

That's not a bug that I remember seeing reported. Please create a new bug report with details of the browser that you are using so that it can be investigated and potentially fixed.

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

That's not a bug that I remember seeing reported. Please create a new bug report with details of the browser that you are using so that it can be investigated and potentially fixed.

iirc its reported... ill take another look.