Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

i want keyboard because i have nice mouse but have only membrane keyboard it would be nice to get mechanical

I would love to win the Tesoro  Excalibur v2 keyboard so that I can replace my old a4tech keyboard!

The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be nice.

For the past 4 years I've used a Logitech K200 keyboard. It's a budget keyboard and has served it's purpose. I feel like it's time to retire it.

I would like the keyboard the reason is i still use my stock microsoft keyboard .

it will be nice to have a new mecanical keyboard.

i would like the mouse.I am  just getting into pc gaming, and learning that a good mouse is key. Not only that but my current mouse is so crappy that sometimes it doesn't work altogether.

I want to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my current keyboard has no backlighting and I have been in the market for a new keyboard.

I would like to win the keyboard because i recently got a SpeedLink Gaming-kit with a Kudos Z-9 gaming mouse and a Virtuis gaming keyboard. Both are pretty okay for my pre-build system i have for now but I'm upgrading to a gaming system and i would love to have a nice keyboard! :)

I'd like the Keyboard because I've been using the same keyboard for about 4 years now.

The keyboard because I have a 5 buck cheap keyboard that is useless for gaming.

I would love the keyboard because i am currently using a logitech au$20 bundle keyboard for about 5 years. Since it is so old i am thinking of investing in a new keyboard (which u should've done a while ago) but didnt, and would save a few hundred bucks. c:

I would like the keyboard because my Sidewind X4 doesn't work properly anymore.

the keyboard because im using a logitech K120 and by pet bird chewed 3 keys offxD

Image result for logitech k120and it dosnt have lights

Keyboard cause it's the more expensive one ;) 

I'm doing a new build and need both ._.

I would like to win the mouse. While I would love to be able to win the keyboard, I have a nice IBM one that more than works. My mouse on the other hand  is an old cheapo logitech one. And well I have no complaints about it, there is nothing that can be said in its favour other than that it keeps working after it falls off my keyboard tray. With a new mouse that is made for gaming, I believe that my gaming experience could be thoroughly enhanced.

going for the keyboard, because I'm working on a setup for my GF.

I would love the keyboard because I need a new keyboard, and this is a sick keyboard made by a awesome, high quality company.

I'd love the keyboard as I have yet to get myself a mechanical keyboard. 

So so by me winning you'd help a poor non-mech user achieve mech status. 

I want a Sagitta Spectrum!!! And my reason is fair and simple: I have a crap mouse that I got in a sale for 5 bucks that I gotta use every single day. No nice gaming stuff, crap sensor that takes ages for me to move my cursor across the screen. We'll find the cure to every single disease before I move it one inch. The machines will rise before I manage to get the icons in my desktop. The universe itself will reach its demise before my cursor reaches the edge of the screen. Basically, it is so crap that time itself dilates much more drastically than any blackhole in the universe.

If I'll have to choose it will be the keyboard.

I just built my own system and I'm still using my old crappy mouse and keyboard. If I'll have that keyboard it will save me most of the money I wanted to invest in it. And I promise to give 50% of the money I save to charity.

It'll be around 80$.

Would love to win a  Excalibur v2 keyboard 

Because I currently use an old logitech g15 keyboard which has served me well, but its time to let go and move on... so why have cotton when you can win silk !!

Mhm. The mouse looks nice. I'd really like to win it so I can effectively use an actually working mouse unlike my Mac magic mouse I have been using. It'd also be awesome to have gotten something from you guys! 

The keyboard, because I'm using my dell keyboard which the number 6 key sticks, which isn't good because it will sometimes type 666, i think it's posessed.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like either one because any thing is better then the keyboard and mouse I have now