what is the best Square Enix game on sale right now?

AlbinoTexan

the ones that are < $10

"Television brainwashing the youth"

"Politicians won't tell us the truth"

DE Human Revolution

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Tomb Raider 2013

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Sleeping dongs? (yes dongs)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I know you said under $10... but seriously, the Eidos Collection for $31 is a ridiculous steal. I bought that during the summer sale last year in spite of the fact I've already played most of the games in it.

But to meet the under $10 requirements, I'd say the $5 Tomb Raider collection is a pretty great value considering it includes Tomb Raider 2013. And you'd have plenty of extra cash left over (probably) to throw in Hitman Blood Money, which you could play to gear you up for the new Hitman coming out next week. :D

EDIT: I see now that that is the Tomb Raider DLC collection, not the Tomb Raider collection. D'oh! But yeah, Tomb Raider was great. $5 for that game alone is a good deal. 

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Just Cause 2

Tomb Raider GOTY Edition

Hitman: Absolution

Deus Ex: GOTY, and you can apply the 'Deus Ex: Revision' mod free, so the game won't look too old

Also, the Deus Ex Collection is quite good, the first one is great and Human Evolution is a nice game. Invisible war is also a solid game, although I think that somehow inferior (I guess because the other two are very good games). I haven't played the Fall, but reviews are pretty bad though...

• Final Fantasy V + VI
  • Final Fantasy VII + VIII
  • Tomb Raider 2013

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |