Where's the preview post option?

Joegeddon

Only query, would be good if it was fixed quickly. Cheers.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

There is none, because this new editor should show your post like how it will show up in the thread.
I think they called it like WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

There is none, because this new editor should show your post like how it will show up in the thread.
I think they called it like WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get)

Yup, and I think it's terrible.
I mean I don't miss the preview, but I would like to get the old editor back, cause right now I can't even move spoilers or videos in the editor around...

Just now, Senzelian said:

I mean I don't miss the preview, but I would like to get the old editor back, cause right now I can't even move spoilers or videos in the editor around...

Me too. I hate the fact that I can't remove the space between paragraphs.

Like this.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

the BBcode editing thing had its fair share of good uses, your point being one of them

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

the BBcode editing thing had its fair share of good uses, your point being one of them

Indeed, actually being able to use it on your phone was great too...

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

1 hour ago, Joegeddon said:

Me too. I hate the fact that I can't remove the space between paragraphs.

Like this.

test
test

test

hold shift+enter.

It should be available by default. But you can shift+enter just fine.