Post content from another old post appears a new post

GER_T4IGA
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

It's annoying, but it's not a bug. Hopefully, in an upcoming version of the forum software they will make it not just autopopulate the editor, but there's nothing we can do about it at the moment.

I posted yesterday and today when I wanted to post anthoer topic the content was filled with the exact text I had in the one from yesterday. I could just delete it but it could be ennoying if ti keeps happening. 

iPhone 6 with iOS 9.2.1 using Safari if that helps any. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

I've also come across this issue and have put in a bug report here.

It's annoying, but it's not a bug. Hopefully, in an upcoming version of the forum software they will make it not just autopopulate the editor, but there's nothing we can do about it at the moment.

HTTP/2 203