Rise of the Tomb Raider SLI not working?

HappDrank

So I have the current game ready driver installed and everything but its only using one of my 970s. Anyone else have that same issue?

It's a bad port, apparently. It doesn't run well on single cards, let alone two or more. You may have to wait for updates to the SLI profile. 

So I have the current game ready driver installed and everything but its only using one of my 970s. Anyone else have that same issue?

give them some time. sli never worked on day one for most games xD

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I kinda figured people would have issues considering it had a pre-order discount.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

and its using that shit denovo drm

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

well after restarting it over and over its finally started working. gotta say the character models are just amazing in detail. other then that the rest of the graphics really aren't that major of an improvement. At least I got the game for free.

and its using that shit denovo drm

MGSV, Battlefront, and Mad Max all worked fine at launch.  If Denovo was the cause of a good port to be bad, it would have affected those games as well.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

What is the general consensus here for those who have owned and ran the game?

I've been hearing mixed reaction to the port quality.

Honestly I think the SLI scaling for this game is mediocre .

It's a bad port, apparently. It doesn't run well on single cards, let alone two or more. You may have to wait for updates to the SLI profile.

Have you played it or just pulling shit out of your ass?

Because I've got hours in the game and not only is it beautiful, but butter smooth.

People need to learn how to adjust settings...

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Do you have the latest drivers? I had no problems maxing it at 1440p, maybe try disabling v-sync. I played the game for 10 hours straight today and beat it with no real framerate issues. Scaling isn't always perfect but I was seeing about 70% or more usage on each gpu most of the time.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Have you checked if you've enabled SLI in the Nvidia Control Panel?  I did a clean install of drivers the other day and forgot I had to re-enable SLI there and was wondering why it wasn't working when I booted up the game this morning - derp forgot to actually turn on SLI.  But yes the game does support SLI.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

I have a question regarding this subject.
I got a GTX780 SLI. When I use only one GPU, %usage is at 99%.
But when SLI is enabled, I only have between 50-70%, and sometime 99%.

I checked all my CPU core utilization, and none is bottlenecking (I got a i7 4790K).

Does anyone have a solution ? Because sometime I get 55-65FPS at only 60% usage, which is really stupid :/

PS: I don't have this problem in 

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Have you played it or just pulling shit out of your ass?

Because I've got hours in the game and not only is it beautiful, but butter smooth.

People need to learn how to adjust settings...

Going off what I've heard and seen so far, hence the "apparently" in my post. 

Going off what I've heard and seen so far, hence the "apparently" in my post.

Aside from a couple of frame drops and shitty framerate in open areas (with no full GPU/CPU usage) the game runs very well. SLI works fine on latest drivers for my 970 SLI. It's by no means a bad port, it has some performance hiccups, but that's it. nothing a few small patches can't fix in the next week. It's certainly acceptable, although not perfect.

KB/M kind of sucks, but that was in the first game as well, so w/e.

I have a question regarding this subject.

I got a GTX780 SLI. When I use only one GPU, %usage is at 99%.

But when SLI is enabled, I only have between 50-70%, and sometime 99%.

I checked all my CPU core utilization, and none is bottlenecking (I got a i7 4790K).

Does anyone have a solution ? Because sometime I get 55-65FPS at only 60% usage, which is really stupid :/

PS: I don't have this problem in

I have this as well. Probably requires a game patch to fix.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."