Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Looking at the two mice I would rather prefer the Roccat Kova for it's high end sensor as well as the fact that it comes in black and white. Also looking at the pictures provided I noticed that the Kiro's cable is made of rubber and the Kova of some kind of threaded material which leads me to believe that the Kova would last a while longer which is what I need since I don't have the money to buy anymore. Not to mention it also looks really badass...

Roccat Kiro! I really want a nice gaming mouse instead of the cheap one i have :P

The Kova looks awesome and I need a new mouse since I just finished my first gaming PC build and can't justify spending more money.

I'd like very much to have the Kova (which fyi translates to Hard or Badass in Finnish), and the reason is I bought a cheap ass "gaming" mouse recently, and would really appreciate a better, good quality mouse! 

Ps. Thanks for your awesome youtube-channel, your content is perfect! 

Pps. I'd be happy with Kiro as well :D 

I want the Kiro because i just bought new gaming system, but i don't have gaming mouse for it.

Kova pls. I play a shit ton of PC games, but I have a shitty mouse, so I can't do much. Gotta get my game on!

I'd like a Kova. I want it because I play CSGO a lot on my Lenovo wireless mouse and besides it being a lower quality mouse, it also misses some clicks now ...  :)

I want it for no apparent reason. even though I have the Roccat ISKU.

Looks great! I want the Kova mouse! Just for the ''GAMING EXPERIENCE'' :D

id like kiro cause my mouse looks like this (if the pic doesnt work: a tortured hippy mouse with incredibly deformed rubber bits)
post-309701-0-30061600-1453911239_thumb.

Hey, i would like to thank the linustechtips team for your great youtube stuff, my whole pc died and i learned how to choose parts (especially the budget races were great for this) and build a pc on my own ;)
So i would like to enter the Giveaway for the Roccat Kiro, would be fantastic to get one and dont have to use my 5$ cheap mouse :D
Keep up the work!

kova would be awesome because my r.a.t 7 literally broke yesterday :/

I would like the Kiro mouse. It's a simple mouse which I like but it has still a good performance.

I'd like to win the kova because I have a feeling my current mouse is going to explode in a fiery blaze and take my computer with it at any moment.

KOVA! Looks bad ass and very promising!!

Having tape on my mouse isn't cutting it anymore lol!

wtf that thing has 12 buttons?  :o

i want the kova

im stuck with a cheap mouse from thrust....

When its tearing, you have gone to far

Would love to upgrade my mouse to the Kova. I love the angles and I love the customizable colors.