R6 Siege, Witcher 3, or Fallout 4?

Knaj

Deciding between these games.

I like a good competitive game, which drives me towards R6, but the fact that the servers are still crap holds me back.

The witcher 3 seems interesting, I'm honestly not too sure about it though.

Fallout 4 seems fun, I really like the idea of creating a community and attacking people.

I'm still more driven towards Rainbow 6 Siege though, anybody got opinions?

FO4 no story and a lot of grinding

R6 needs friends that play it to be very fun

W3 is just not my kind of game

I would go R6

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

100% yes to witcher 3. 

FO4 is the usual fallout. gameplay is good but story is nonexistent

Deciding between these games.

I like a good competitive game, which drives me towards R6, but the fact that the servers are still crap holds me back.

The witcher 3 seems interesting, I'm honestly not too sure about it though.

Fallout 4 seems fun, I really like the idea of creating a community and attacking people.

I'm still more driven towards Rainbow 6 Siege though, anybody got opinions?

R6 is really good and you don't need friends to play it though it would make it more fun/ 

I have enjoyed all three games though if I had to say which I would recommend... I cant.  what are your tastes in games? if you like a full blown rpg experience get the witcher 3. if you like a mild rpg experience with good shooting get fo4. if you want a straight shooter get r6.

R6 is very fun however its buggy.

I mean matchmaking is trash it takes forever to get into a playable lobby and you'll find your self going up against people 3 times your level,

and most of the time parts of you body will stick through a wall resulting in you getting shot.

But R6 is very fun and ubisoft have said they are working on the issues.

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

I would recommend Witcher 3. 

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3 Witcher 3- Actually Fallout 4 might be more your style (if you choose F4, install mods. Makes the game look a billion times better. RealShade ENB ftw.) It gets kinda repetitive if you just do the MM quests, but other than that it's a pretty decent game. (WARNING: There may be some performance problems.)  

R6 looks like it would get repetitive quick (unless you have friends to play with.) Plus I've heard that there are matchmaking problems.

If you decide to go for TW3 I recommend you go back and play TW2 (and 1 if you're a masochist like me) to get some backstory and learn the characters and I think you can import your save from TW2 to TW3 and continue your story from there

Out of the 3 I'd personally choose TW3. I love how the game plays, the lore, the characters, the graphics - I don't think there was anything that I didn't like about that game. 

Man I'm really not helpful 

R6 is really good and you don't need friends to play it though it would make it more fun/ 

FO4 no story and a lot of grinding

R6 needs friends that play it to be very fun

W3 is just not my kind of game

I would go R6

I have enjoyed all three games though if I had to say which I would recommend... I cant.  what are your tastes in games? if you like a full blown rpg experience get the witcher 3. if you like a mild rpg experience with good shooting get fo4. if you want a straight shooter get r6.

R6 is very fun however its buggy.

I mean matchmaking is trash it takes forever to get into a playable lobby and you'll find your self going up against people 3 times your level,

and most of the time parts of you body will stick through a wall resulting in you getting shot.

But R6 is very fun and ubisoft have said they are working on the issues.

I like straight up action, so R6?

yup

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

i guess so

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

Is it very fast paced and intense, but also uses strategy?

You are correct

Yes

nah its not fast paced, its timed but not that fast paced

and yes it is strategic

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd wait for Fallout 4 to get cheaper. Witcher 3 is amazing if you are mainly a single player kinda guy. But if you like first person shooters or play competitive games, Rainbow Six is great, just be ready for random server issues. They'll be resolved in a few weeks hopefully.

Spoiler

Fallout 4. People who complain about Story never played a Bethesda Game before? And there are funny Sidequests. Witcher 3 is great too. Good Story and nice Graphics but boring Skillsystem and its too easy. They should be played both, but Fallout4 is my GotY, i just love exploring and in that its unmatched.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Witcher 3, best game this year.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Siege if you have some friends who are willing to buy the game and play with you, that game is a blast with friends, one of the real surprises of this year.

Fallout 4 if you like Sci-Fi and guns

Withcer 3 if you like dark fantasy and swords/magic

IMO Witcher is by far the best game out of all of them, but I know plenty of people who just don't gel with medieval fantasy.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Witcher 3 is by far the best out of those.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

All three are wildly different games. I haven't played the other two yet (definitely want to get Witcher) but I can say I've been enjoying fallout 4.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347