Low image quality on newer GPUs

Demiqas
2 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Hey, can someone test this option who suffer from jagged edges flimmer etc.

Go to nvidia control panel and chose the game  in 3d application not global if its not listed just search and add it to the list then just click reset settings or smth like that and look how it goes. Cant try it now.

cant try bro.. nvidia not saving yet need to reinstall or download new driver

6 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

Gta v looks so bad now.. so many missing items unless i walk into them.. i know about the shadow box issue in gtav.. but there is more problem.. there is some gray or grainy thing like noise effects in the ground and when i walk into them they are gone.. i benchmark gta v and im getting 29-50 frames while before i get 45-60 fps..while flying i saw a box.. a big box but no so big to render the whole screen.. and i can see tree popping up and building getting colored and detailed.. it look so bad and when having some cinematic.. its pixelated.. i think i cant finish gta v now..

You're playing GTA V on a 750Ti, correct? If that's so, then you must have the graphics settings turned down quite a bit. That being said, you're going to see some of those graphical anomalies. Especially if you have things like draw distance etc. turned down. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

45 minutes ago, MEC-777 said:

You're playing GTA V on a 750Ti, correct? If that's so, then you must have the graphics settings turned down quite a bit. That being said, you're going to see some of those graphical anomalies. Especially if you have things like draw distance etc. turned down. 

i am playing with the settings i played before having this issues or artifacts

Sorry for music. Here you go. 

Recorded at:

CPU: i5 2500k at 4.5ghz

CPU Cooler: Thermalright Macho 120
GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7950 Vapor-X

Mobo: AsR Z77 EXTR4
RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz
HDD: 1TB Seagate
PSU: Deus G1 600W

Please watch both to the end :)

I'll give you some more from other games later.

9 hours ago, n0body said:

Sorry for music. Here you go. 

Recorded at:

CPU: i5 2500k at 4.5ghz

CPU Cooler: Thermalright Macho 120
GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7950 Vapor-X

Mobo: AsR Z77 EXTR4
RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz
HDD: 1TB Seagate
PSU: Deus G1 600W

Please watch both to the end :)

I'll give you some more from other games later.

WHAT THE HECK.. we have the same aliasing problems! lets live together xd.. i can also see some pixelated shadows in your video and texture pop in but those aliasing sir it happens to me too i thought i was the only one with that problems..

did you try changing the pci-e slot.. or try rma it

1 minute ago, KenjiD5 said:

WHAT THE HECK.. we have the same aliasing problems! lets live together xd.. i can also see some pixelated shadows in your video and texture pop in but those aliasing sir it happens to me too i thought i was the only one with that problems..

did you try changing the pci-e slot.. or try rma it

I actually did all of these. And also tried to change MB, and that was the same on Gigabyte... something. I can RMA it but I don't see any reason why I should do this atm... Im out of ideas. I face it since GTA V PC premiere.

Greetings from spain. First at all thanks for all work that you are doing to try to solve this issue.

Well, in my case I started to have this issues (flickering, shimmering, low draw distance) last year, more or less on february. By then I had a Sapphire 260x, Fx 6300 and 8GB RAM. Last October i changed my GPU, and I bought a GTX 660 because i thought that my 260x was broken. Anything changes with the new GPU, exactly the same issues in all games. Since October I'm trying to solve this. I've changed my HDD and Monitor, tried to play with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, bought a UPS. 

I've got exactly the same issues than n0body shows in The Crew, Aliasing everywhere and pixelated shadows. In Directx9 games we can solve it modifying LOD Bias but in newest games this is impossible.

I have a question, if I buy a completely new PC, without using ANYTHING of actually, this issue persists? I won't to lost more money buying games to play it in this state.

1 hour ago, Ahuron said:

Greetings from spain. First at all thanks for all work that you are doing to try to solve this issue.

Well, in my case I started to have this issues (flickering, shimmering, low draw distance) last year, more or less on february. By then I had a Sapphire 260x, Fx 6300 and 8GB RAM. Last October i changed my GPU, and I bought a GTX 660 because i thought that my 260x was broken. Anything changes with the new GPU, exactly the same issues in all games. Since October I'm trying to solve this. I've changed my HDD and Monitor, tried to play with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, bought a UPS. 

I've got exactly the same issues than n0body shows in The Crew, Aliasing everywhere and pixelated shadows. In Directx9 games we can solve it modifying LOD Bias but in newest games this is impossible.

I have a question, if I buy a completely new PC, without using ANYTHING of actually, this issue persists? I won't to lost more money buying games to play it in this state.

also try in it a place in your house that is clean and the power outlet is so rare to be used.. dont use anything like keyboard mouse usb speakers headphones.. dont connect to internet too.. 

i actually buy crack cd of games so i can just install it right away without using steam or internet

if it doesnt work all we know now that the nvidia or amd has the problem and not our gpu or cpu or anything 

also can i ask you? did you ever download sweetfx,enb,reshade?

2 hours ago, n0body said:

I actually did all of these. And also tried to change MB, and that was the same on Gigabyte... something. I can RMA it but I don't see any reason why I should do this atm... Im out of ideas. I face it since GTA V PC premiere.

lets try to rma it.. whos first? me or you?

this is what happen in game engines

DirectX - Low Draw Distance,Pixelated Shadows and Texture pop ins and jagged aa

OpenGL - Pixelated Shadows

Unreal Engine - Pixelated Screen (causing the game to look like 800x600), Low Draw Distance

5 hours ago, Ahuron said:

Nobody exactly knows if this will fix it but my guess is yes because everthing else would do no fking sense. But i would not use anything from ur setup not the mice or monitor nothing that was plugged into ur current computer. 

But if i had enoguh money I would actually search for an IT expert or smth who can figure out whats the problem is we all suffer from. 

Yes, I've downloaded some ENB for Fallout 3/ New Vegas. One think that I want to try is change GPU BIOS. I've noticed one think, and is that all games that I've installed or I had installed have a strange options in Nvidia Inspector. 

4e20d6b8707b282f830b1e079dfb7ad9.png

Look Stereo section. 

7 minutes ago, Ahuron said:

Yes, I've downloaded some ENB for Fallout 3/ New Vegas. One think that I want to try is change GPU BIOS. I've noticed one think, and is that all games that I've installed or I had installed have a strange options in Nvidia Inspector. 

Look Stereo section. 

Can u try this with a game u suffer problems; go to nvcp and 3d application and find ur game exe add it and select reset/restore settings and  look how it goes

I restore all the settings and seems that those are the default :/

3 minutes ago, Ahuron said:

I restore all the settings and seems that those are the default :/

But i dont mean on global settings; just lile i said serch ur game in the list and restore again

Yes, I restored it after selected Dark Souls 3 in the list.

1 hour ago, Ahuron said:

Yes, I restored it after selected Dark Souls 3 in the list.

Did it help?

Nop. I'm going to try a Clean Installation Driver, and without modify anything in Nvidia Control Panel i look if this strange characters disappear.

2 hours ago, Ahuron said:

Look Stereo section. 

try putting it all to normal.. all normal remove that shit chinese letters.. just try 

12 minutes ago, Ahuron said:

Nop. I'm going to try a Clean Installation Driver, and without modify anything in Nvidia Control Panel i look if this strange characters disappear.

it wont do shit.. dont waste your time doing that

The problem is that I can't remove that chinese letters. Program doesn't let me choose an other option. And if I delete it, when I click on "Apply Settings" appears again.

51 minutes ago, Ahuron said:

The problem is that I can't remove that chinese letters. Program doesn't let me choose an other option. And if I delete it, when I click on "Apply Settings" appears again.

reinstall driver and do it again.. it happens on me too cant change nvidia control panel settings

Reinstalled drivers and no changes -.-'.

I can't do this atm to be honest. In the middle of next month or something I'll try to look how does it looks like on GTX 980 cause guys from friend service told me it was looking good on their GPU, but I didn't saw it. Just came back for my PC and trust them which was a mistake. Would be nice if you could do this first :P Im semi-pro CS:GO player and I cant stay without pc even if it has this issue. And by the way, I've got this shadow box issue in every single game, but sometimes it looks better sometimes worse. (Sorry for my bad eng btw, but I'm not taking care about my grammar atm :| Sorry)

If I find a work for this summer I'll buy a completely new PC and I'll inform you if the problem is resolved.