Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

My desktop has a Nvidia 9400 GT I could probably use an upgrade..............................

Wow, that PC is pretty cool. I look for some thing that runs (of course) and something that has great fps and high end graphic capabilities plus if it has good cooling I will probably automaticlly love it. I currently have a pc which is decent, but has intagrated sound and graphics card which kinda suck by the way. I don't really have enough money to upgrade :(. This would be really really cool if I won so I can get the most out of my games. Thanks a ton for reading this if you actually do.... but seriously thank you!

What i look for in a gaming system is allot of fast solid state drives to store my games on and i also would look for a windowed cace to show off water cooling. o and at least a 2 way cross fire or more and nothing under a GTX 680. thanks Linus your videos had helped me allot!! :)

Awesome giveways.

Computer that powerful with such small case is awesome when going on vacations.

I look for a PC is reliability, something with good graphics, and something that runs relatively quite because I like to stay up late when I'm on the computer. My computer's Nvidia GT8800 just went out which makes gaming on my PC not worth it at all.

gotta go for performance and reliability.

I7-4770K @ 4.3Ghz | Asus Z87-Deluxe | PNY GTX 780TI | 24GB of Ram |

2-120GB SSD's Raid 0|  2-WD 1TB Drives Raid 1 | Thermaltake sp-850m |

Corsair Air 540 | corsair H100i

What i'm looking for in a ultimate gaming system is supreme performance over my enemies 

small gaming computers ftw. Large ones are too much work to move them around. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

You guys are awesome! Keep the good stuff coming! Will I beat the odds on my first time entering a contest?

If I was able to purchase or build a gaming PC I suppose I would be looking for a powerful graphics card but also a nice audio interface to record my music with. If the PC only plays games well I would see it as a waste of money. I would want a PC that could edit video, record audio AND beast through today's latest games. Put the power of a high end gaming PC to work!

i just happy that intel and linus media group do contest like like this.and i just hope to have a stable and nice lookin gaming pc in the near future.@killamerz#

Thanks to the peeps at Intel and LTT for making these righteous giveaways! It's so cool how you give back to your fans! Any way, I look for, yes the same thing as everyone else, a dominant graphics card, so you can tackle any game, including BF4 coming out soon!

love high end graphics , would like to have something versatile and portable