Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

I want a chance to win, so put my name in if its not international I haven't got much to lose. I need a up-to-date pc because I'm generally introducing myself to more in depth hobbies such as video editing, "lets play" commentaries and also want to contribute more to the f@h team Linus :D Great sponsors Awesome Forum Community

https://twitter.com/Wong_Kingsley7/status/375462733207969792

twitter @Wong_kingsley7

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Wow, an ultimate gaming machine capable of rendering videos within an hour, play effects in AE in realtime and can game with ultra settings...I only hope =D

Can't wait to see the winners! 

Facebook: Mathew Bakken https://www.facebook.com/mbakken2

Twitter: @spaceman123 https://twitter.com/spaceman123/statuses/375651029238304769

PC: i5-2500K, ASUS Z68 Motherboard, 16 GB G.Skill RAM, 660TI, Corsair RM750, 2xSeagate 240GBSSD, 3TB 7200 RPM drive, NZXT H440

Phone: LG G3 Stock Verizon

Laptop: Dell 15' i5-4200U, 8GB G.Skill RAM, 250GB Samsung 840

What I look for in an Ultimate Gaming Grade System? Quality boots. Oh wait, that's a different UGGS.

Well, I'm sure everyone else has talked about the obvious video card, RAM, CPU . . so I'll add something a bit unusual: touchscreen. I was trying out some touch-screen monitors yesterday at Best Buy and thought, "Wow, these things are really cool." I know touchscreen games are everywhere on tablets, but I'm talking about 23" and up monitors attached to a gaming rig . . I think there's a big opportunity there to really try some new things with high-end gaming, and I'm not talking about Angry Birds. :P Plus, there's the versatility for art . . Fresh Paint looked great.

Ultimately, some day I'd love to have an IPS 120hz 3D Touchscreen for less than $300. Please dig me out of my grave in the year 3013 when that happens. :P

Hey this sounds awesome. Thanks intel and linus.

Does anyone else have the issue that SkyDrive doesn't work and the rules are therefore inaccessible? It would be nice to have mirrors like Google Drive for stuff like that.

The most important thing to me is Performance Per Dollar, then silence and upgradeability.

Its awesome that company's like intel do giveaways like this. :) Ik I most likely won't win but it would be awesome if I did! I just hope whoever wins the prizes deserves it! and my opionion on the gaming pc-The gaming system looks good but it would be nice to have a 780 or a titan as the graphics card. Oh a 780 in sli would be awesome. I'm an entry I live in the United states. Here's me posting it on twitter. My user on twitter is @MatthewKessler5  https://twitter.com/MatthewKessler5

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

In ftw!  In a gaming machine:  performance >>> looks.

Power!  And The best component on the market, I want performance and quality ,

that is how I built my first system ,

Review is a must before buying a quality part or item for my computer that will not DIE 6months ahead like my ocz Ssd did ,

even thought I reviewed it at the time it was too new

always watch the youtube videos on items or review for info on items ,  I have built a pretty decent or nice amd rig but always room to upgrade or change stuff ,

Count me in ,  I might not lurk everywhere but I lurk linus on youtube and watch all the great videos

great information on many products that are important before buying or considering a part in my system   :)

I have got my hands into amd now intel would open up for me getting more knowledge into intel systems :)

Freebies are always nice , so good luck to anyone trying ,

Fan of Amd for cost but I love intel as well ,  pro's and cons on both , intel always have some Sick Motherboards with features amd does not have

Youtube : kosoku

Facebook :  ask for it :)

Honestly I would love anything. I'm saving for to give the fiance the best wedding I can. And as such I have no money to spend on a new computer even if it's dying a slow death.

Awww I would LOVE to have this thing. That i7 would be so much better than what I have, as well as the 660 :D Its a nice computer.

Would love to have a great gaming system, Thanks for the contest!

This small guy would fit great in my living room. Might bump up the graphics power a bit myself, just to take it to the next level. #1 requirement in computer is a BAD@$$ GPU.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

Sweet it would upgrade my system a bit, so what the heck here's my entry thanks again guys for a giveaway

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

I like to have a decent 3g+ graphics card just cause I personally use multiple monitors sometimes~ Thanks for the contest Linus :)