Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

A pimped out mini-PC smaller than my laptop and more powerful than my desktop? Count me in!

I've been using my gaming rig as a plex server so I plan to use this as a multimedia server instead.

I move around a lot and lugging a whole tower onto a train every few months isn't practical. This would make life so much easier and be used as a living room steam box and general portable pc. Thanks for the competition!

I am Afgan Askerli, from Azerbaijan, watching your videos since you were doing reviews on NCIX. Love you all, ( as well as Nicky V :D) I would like to win Zotac Zbox as well, It would be special LTT gift. I support you guys, keep moving forward!! 

It's smaller than my PC and more powerful at the same time. It also looks badass.

I want it because it's soooo tiny!

gonna be an awesome htpc or better yet a steam machine :)

Thanks for the contest Zotac. I would love to win this sweet little PC. It would allow me to upgrade from my current PC and regain some much needed desk space!

"Magnus, meaning "great" in Latin"- Wikipedia, 2015

^Pretty much all you need to know. Zbox would also make my X-box an ex-box

would be amazing to have this hooked up to a TV with a gamepad!

4930k | R9 290 CF | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 16GB |  Asus RIVBE |  Corsair AX1200i |  900D |  EK Supremacy |  EK-FC Original CSQ Nickel | 480+360+240 | EK D5+EK-D5 X-TOP CSQ Plexi
http://imgur.com/a/zSyYC

Might be the perfect rom box. But who knows

Having a full-sized desktop in a cramped college dorm room isn't exactly always convenient. The ZBOX would make my life so much easier

I would be interested in the Zotac ZBOX over a traditional desktop because its size would alow me to use it with my bedroom tv without taking up alot of space and adding extra noise.

I always wanted to play some games with a dedicated graphics processor.... And its small and cute.

Might be the perfect rom box. But who knows. I have been trying to decide between this or an android solution... so yeah how about that

I am really in the computers and I love new stuff. I am student and do not have a lot of money but need something to work with. LinusTechTips inspired me to start building computers and I really did. So I want to try something new.

Thank you Linus

I'll enter because the thing looks pretty good and would love to use it in my living room

I don't have a PC, and I've been following games for over a decade, and this will literally change my life! Anyway, big fan \m/

Id love this because right now the closest thing I have to functioning desktop is my laptop plugged into a monitor and external microphone keyboard and mouse

PCs are expensive in Austalia, especially with the falling dollar. I have a decent desktop, but this would be great as a streaming device and maybe even a basic Plex and transcoding server to replace my aging Atom setup. 

idk

Hi, 

I'm interested in the ZBOX's small yet powerful design and would prefer it over desktop towers any day as it contains the one factor that I only now see the significance of which is portability, this factor has become significant to me especially over the past years as I move from house to house on a regular basis, Furthermore the ZBOX's compact and powerful design would allow me to have power on the go without having to lug around my tower that is actually less powerful then the ZBOX....

Thanks,

Niklausu or Nick :P

I would use it for my new rendering machine cause my old one is about to die and its slow as hell, this one small fast and awesome!

This would be a perfect replacement for my living room set up. Dual core E5800 rocking a Sapphire HD 4550 for 1080p playback lol. Sticking this on my TV unit to replace my ancient PC which barely passes as a HTPC. Plus I don't care what people say, I like GTX 960's !!