Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

A mid sized PC is great and all because you can get really nice hardware inside of it. But when you are constantly on the move, like me, a small PC would be really cool and pretty much wherever I go there is a monitor, so thats helpfull.

I'm interested in the Zotac because of how small it is, to basically just put it almost anywhere you want. It also peaks my interest in just how much power you can pack into such a little system. This thing isn't much compared to a full tower build, but scaling it down that small and getting that much out of it is really impressive.

Its super portable so I could easily take it any where.

This would be awesome for a bedroom computer. It's quiet and low powered and would be the perfect addition to night time binge gaming.

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be great for me seeing as portability is a big issue for me. I constantly go over my friends house and we have LAN parties. Currently, I either have to lug around my massive rig, or some garbage laptop, and neither of those are fun. The Magnus would solve that issue as the machine basically fits in your pocket. It would make transporting a breeze as I would only have to bring that, and my peripherals.

The ZOTAC ZBOX looks like it would be excellent for gaming on the go and being a college student this is more compact and efficient that a giant desktop.

It's so small and packs a punch which would make it a perfect system and its better than my laptop.

i want it cuz it's more powerful than my current desktop ,smaller so lan party won't be a problem 

I love how small it is. My roommate is interested in a basic pc he can game on, nothing fancy, and this would be absolutely perfect.

Love the idea of not have a bulky tower or even a 25 foot hmdi cable to the living room Tv. But also have the ability to game or media center, right there or hidden but it also me more powerful and upgradeable then a Xbox

I always wanted a zbox to replace my current rig because, as a college student, I switch between living at school on weekdays and at home on the weekends and having a zbox would allow me to bring my desktop with me. Its also nice that you can easily move from a desk for personal work/gaming to a living room to make it an entertainment hub. Plus I really enjoy the understated looks.

Love the idea of not have a bulky tower or even a 25 foot hmdi cable to the living room Tv. But also have the ability to game or media center, right there or hidden but it also me more powerful and upgradeable then a Xbox

This might sound a bit ridiculous but i would actually use it for my main computer (HEAVY gaming and stuff).

It is incredibly powerful for the tiny footprint and even beats out my current PC in games that are poorly optimized for AMD chips ( *caugh* Planetside 2 *caugh* ).

The extra desk space would be nice too ^^

I'd love to tuck one of these things behind the wall-mounted TV in the bedroom, and game all night from the bed!  I'm sure the wife might not like it, but I think it would be glorious!

I just love how small and portable it is while still having beefy enough hardware for games.

I hope to win! I've great luck with Zotac Products lately. I had a GTX 780 AMP! Edition that I had in my Main PC and a Low profile GTX 750 that I have been using in my Studio Recording Rig next to my Piano. Both have been solid so far, great overclocks.

I'd love to have the EN970 as I don't have a living room Home Theatre Rig that is suitable and this can double up as a LAN rig, a Bedside Rig. For this size it's a multipurpose machine.
I do have an extra 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD in my inventory after buying off a pair at a real good price. It really needs a home to live in now and I'd hope to assign it so I can get my money's worth out of it.

Main Machine: Core i7 2600K, 12GB RAM, GTX 970 SLI, P8P67M-PRO, Fractal Define R3, 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 2TB WDC Green, Windows 10    Laptop: MBP 13" Retina 2014 Haswell: 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, OS X El Capitan

Piano Recording Rig: Compaq HP 6200 SFF Core i3 2100, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Zotac GTX 750 Low Profile OC, Windows 7 Pro

Available Spare Parts: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Why am I interested in it? I have no idea, but, what I do know is that I wants it badly!!...if you know what I mean.

Just imagine it: you have nice 30" TV screen supporting FullHD. You place this little thingy next to it. You start it up. Windows boots. You run Witcher 3. You just sit on your comfortable couch with your keyboard and mouse on the conference table and playing Witcher 3 without having to pay almost anything. I take that!

hi,

i really hope i can win this giveaway so i can give my wife this ZBox to replace her old macbook. Now, we are in not good situation for buy a new computer. so i hope ican win this Zotac Zbox could help her to manage her online shop better

thank you

Miniature PC's are so useful since they can be used in nearly any application, they can be used as media pc's connected to televisions. These small devices are amazing and much more convenient for transportation!!! THANK YOU ZOTAC AND LMG

Would love to have a super tiny pc that is even more powerful than my current desktop that is like 15 times bigger xD!