Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

For a month I'm thinking of buing this computer.
I want small computer, with I will be able to take on a lan party with friends. My notebook is a little to weak for games, eaven with eGPU.

I want this so that I can finally see what it is like to have a media PC, especially sense you can still play games on it (This is better than my current PC).

ZBOX is so easy to take with you because it is so compact and it still does have nice gaming capabilities. 

I would like this because it is small and compact. This means I can use it more a less like a laptop but even better. Since I am only using an i3 laptop this would be an amazing upgrade!

Hey :D
I would like to take this ZBOX under my TV, so I can enjoy my games on a nice screen while sitting on my bed.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Right now I use a GTC 860M with 2 GB of VRAM a GTX 960 would be a nice step up.

because its less noisy than a traditional tower pc or a laptop and take less space. perfect for my bedroom PC

Would love this for a Gaming/HTPC for my Living Room.  Would save a ton of cash and space whilst building my new Home Theatre.

It would be nice to have something more powerful than a MacBook Air in clamshell mode... Also it would be super easy to hide away under my monitor stand

Because with it I could use my Nvidia Shield while on the train to work! 

I would plug the Zotac ZBOX to the trains power outlet and connect to via ad-hoc wifi.

Would be so great! On the train! No more heavy Gaming-Notebook!

Would love to win this! Good luck to everyone!

-Razer0901

Hi im Tor Anders Frivold from norway and absolute would love to get this box after following you since the dawn of time :) i love what you do over at linustechtips espesially the water cooled office :) and that ZOTAC ZBOX looks perfect for me :)    

Crossing my fingers

My school has a TV in the cafeteria and people bring in their consoles to game when they aren't in class. I could easily bring this in to play games and have more available games than anyone can fit in their locker. 

The ZBOX is quite cool compared to a desktop because a ZBOX is so tiny!

I love because it has had so much potential and packs so much punch in that tiny rig.

Id use it like a standard computer because I have to go back and forth between my parents fairly often,so this would be perfect for me :P

I want the ZBOX so I can game when I visit my parent's place.

I could put it in my locker along with a mini monitor and have controllers for playing videogames at lunch with some friends.

What makes me interested in the zbox over a desktop is desktops are huge and take space.

The Magnus on the other hand is small but very power and can be used just about anywhere not just at a desk sitting around. Ps I play on a old amd Athlon single core from 2008 with onboard graphics.... It's a piece of junk.

Hello, my name is Collin, I would love to get the zbox Magnus, because I have always been interested in owning a computer as compact as this one. The only problem for me is that I could never afford it. Recently I have been thinking of building one, but my budget issue won't allow me to get stuff like a high-end video card or cpu. So please consider me for this giveaway.

Thanks, have a great day.

i am interested because I am tired of using an i3 laptop with 4 gb of ram, a 250 gb 5400 rpm hdd, and intel hd 3000