Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I need it for school, i would put it on my backpack, and for home at the same time, actually i have an old laptop so that ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be useful

Getting high performance from such a small pc. I would love to see it with my own eye's.

Love to read, eat and sleep.

Helping other's with pc's and making builds for friends. Amazing :D

IceOps = My CoD4 family: Check it out.

I'm interested in the zotac zbox because a desktop PC will not mix very good with my living room setup and I don't want a console because PCMASTERRACE duh so this product really appeals to me

This would be an amazing tv box I could use it for all sorts of home theater and gaming on tv related things...

I remember watching the video and thinking who would buy this? lol... But after thinking some more I figured this would be great for travelling really. Maybe even for my son to use so I don't have to build him a PC lol :P . There's several uses I could think of that'd be great. I definitely wouldn't mind having it even though to be honest I couldn't see myself purchasing it but would love to win it!

I currently dual-boot Arch Linux and Windows on my main desktop with Windows just being used for gaming. I would want something exactly like the Zbox, a tiny, silent and low-power computer and have that run Linux, then have my desktop in another room and only turn it on when I need to game, and that will be done with Steam in-home streaming. The Zbox will be much better than the Intel NUC for example, because that 960 will be able to locally play the games that have a native Linux port without any problem. It would be really cool to be able to do this  :)

I would use the ZBOX as a portable console for when me or my friends want to play some old classics on an emulator. I would also let friends who come over use it or for myself when i go to a LAN party.

It would be machine to use for school for VMachines. Compared to school PC its ~4times better? (if i  provide it with 8Gb of RAM and using just noumber to noumber comparison)

Because I wanna take apart that little beast!

...and at the same time I want to use it as a replacement for my laptop/desktop duo. I wish I could have this and just plug it to monitors in college instead of dealing with a relatively fragile and heavier laptop.

That kind of power in that small size, who wouldn't want this? :D

Whoa, i'd love this ZBOX to make it a living-room multimedia (& gaming) machine! No desktop is as fancy as that.

Hi,

I always like small machines because i think it's impressive how much power you can fit in such a small case. I want them to go like "what such power in less than a shoe box?!"

Greetings from Germany