Feenix Collection Giveaway

I've heard only good things about the Nascita mouse (including that it went out of stock quite frequently), but my favorite out of the 4 peripherals is the Autore keyboard. It looks so slick and I'm yet to try MX brown switches. Pls help me RNGeesus! 

I love the slick, awesome Autore keyboard! It's so dope in full black! Hope to get it!

My Japanese Pine wood really like a pair of those headphones! 

hmmm that doesn't make much sense....

The aria headphones look so comfy, I can't wait to wear them  ;)

I really like the Feenix Autore Keyboard.  Cherry mx brown switches are my personal preference, however I don't have a mechanical keyboard.  I have a $2 membrane keyboard right now. 

Can I have the mouse and keyboard as i want them for gaming and headphones would be amazing too

Pls give me

I like the  Aria headset it looks Awesome.

Of that selection, the Aria headset strikes me as being the most aesthetically appealing of the bunch. The build quality looks superb, and the addition of the Japanese Pine Wood construction on the acoustic chambers leaves a very positive impression, like it is a genuine luxury product as opposed to a simple/cheap solution that one would find at, say, a Walmart.  I am also rather fond of the engraved logo on the wood.

"A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

I really liked these products. Mostly the Aria Headset and the Autore Keyboard, because of some simple detail that FEENIX made (after all, I can't review the performance without have them here). First, I would like to comment the decision to put a removable USB cable on the keyboard, that's something rare to see on this kind of product. And the initiative of bring a lavalier microphone is great. Oh, the attempt of do something minimalistic without all those lights and colors is a thing that I appreciate.

I would love to get those headphones. I have been looking for a good pair of headphones and those look pretty badass.

i like the arya headset because the idea of wood paneling sounds awesome

The keyboard look so clean and nice I would love to have one. But I must say al of their products looks so good! ;)

Definetly Autore keyboard. The fact that it looks super clean and keys "unmarked" from distance is making it quite a design-piece.

Why i love the Feenix Headphones. 

They look great especially with the Japanese Pine Wood on the side. Feenix did a amazing job creating these Headphones. I want to experience the Sound, i have Sennheiser Headphones since 2009, and their Sound isn't so great anymore. I would love to see the package arriving at work, and If i can i would probably do a Unboxing of these amazing Headphones. So please Linus send me these wonderful headphones to Luxembourg. 

Dear Samtech. 

well it all looks good. but Deffintly those Aria headphones! they seem beast!

i mean did u see the pine wood on them? the design is just wonderful! 

Do a review :) and i might have found my next set of headphones :)

Since I have never tried a Feenix product but I'm interested in it, I'd like to win.

Those gorgeous peripherals look like they were created in the sun....

(Get it?, because the logo is a phoenix....) (Shut up, i am funny.)

May the force be with you - Yoda

I would love to win this giveaway. Pleaseee.

I haven't used any products from feenix before but they sure do seem amazing!

I havent seen feenix before, but look like they have better look than any other pheriperal..

Well, they all look amazing, but I'ld say the keyboard because.... I love keyboards :wub: