Feenix Collection Giveaway

All of these products are amazing and I would love to have any of them, but the one I would like to have the most would be the mouse. I all ready have a decent, but not the best, headset and mouse pad. Keyboard quality isn't very important to me compared to other parts. But the mouse I feel is where better quality translate to a much better performance, and right now I don't have that good of a mouse ($30 and it was bundled with the keyboard). So ya the biggest thing I would love to have would be that mouse, plus it looks really cool.

I really like all the peripherals but my choice has to go to the keyboard. It has a gorgeous and not too distracting look whilest still rocking the Cherry MX Brown switches for gaming and typing. The keyboard is mostly grey and black (my favorite colors) and won't gain fingerprints easily. I would love this next to my new gaming PC since I'm rocking a 2004 DELL keyboard and a microsoft mouse because all the money went to the PC :P

I would love to win headset cause i am using some sonys that costs 20$

The Nascita looks the best, but because I haven't tried any of Feenix's products I don't want to pick a favourite just yet.

im digging the look of the mouse looks like it would be a comfy fit in my hand :D

To be honest, it is a hard choice between all 4 products. The Headphones look just so gorgeous with the wood. The mousepad seems very high quality, way better then my Steelseries Qck. The keyboard looks just incredibly stealthy and has my favorite swiches (MX Brown). I would love to get this mouse, as I am heavily in need of a new one and it seems like a very comfortable mouse to use. My Corsair Vengeance M90s are about to die.

Im really liking those headphones, looks like they would walk all over my pioneer hdj-1500s and being stylish while doing so!

However that mouse does look really really nice too!

Tough call.

I really like the look of the headphones and keyboard.

I would love to win the Feenix giveaway! The keyboard is sick and would fit right in with my all black custom MacBook Pro with Matt external 4K screen from asus!

I can't decide which one is my favourite since I have never used them before, but I love the wood casing on the headphones, they look really classy with the wood casing. I am not really fond of headsets but this one looks sooooo good, that I would definitelly use it all the time. :D

My favorite is the headset because of the beautiful design. 

I don't have a particular favorite but rather the overall design.... I like the minimal thinking of the design of the peripherals... more on poise and design than over the top looks without compromising essential features and hardware in each of the devices.... I hope I would get a first hand experience on these amazing products... LET ME BE ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNERS b(^_^d)

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

The heatset are neat, very badass/elegant

I'm digging on those headsets tho

I really want it so bad for my gaming time

Really want to win some of those badboys!

I would like the headset cause currently I'm running with non. :(

I really like the look of basically all of them however I especially liked the headsets, they look really premium built and looks extremely great I hope I could get it and I'd really like to get a new mouse and mouse pad as mine is broken.