Feenix Collection Giveaway

I'd love the Autore Keyboard, simply because it's one of the absolute best looking keyboards for minimalists that like to game :)

Overall, the four products are stylish and appealing, and I'm sure they are also capable of performing past expectations, but of the four, the mouse is the favorite for me, mainly because I am sure of its reliability because of streamers and a particular friend who owns one. I do not own one myself at the moment, but I look forward to seeing the results to see if I will in the future. ^_^

Headset looks realy cool. Would be nice to have one like this.

I would like to win the giveaway because their products look very high quality.

I hadn't even heard of the name Feenix and I'm already impressed! Especially the mech keyboard and the headphones.

If I win, I'm getting clean shaved.

Love the headset, looks super comfortable and stylish, yet still has quality sound.

I've never heard of Feenix, and having used several different peripherals in my life, i'd be very interested in seeing how they compare to more recognizable brands. also in general my peripherals are pretty worn and i'm looking for some good replacements. 

I want to win to test the keyboard or mouse in competitive CS:GO.

I like all of them, more so the headset as it looks comfy. Heck, would been one nice birthday as well. 

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

i really like the keyboard because it is cherry mx brown switches. and right now im using a very old keyboard  

MMM dat headset sleek and peeeerty 

Feeinx Nascita for sure it's time for me to get off the 15$ Walmart wireless mouse.

Woow, the headset is really good looking!

I've always hated the looks of fake wood or metal on "premium" headsets. This one actually has a serious and a slick design :)

If i had the money, I'd buy one right away!

winning one would be soo awesome !

Hard to pick a favourite from these items; they all look so nice! :D

If it came down to it, then the Aria headphones would be my favourite. Loving the sleek design, solid look and overall premium feel.

Dammit, now that Dimora mousepad is tempting me...

I love the autore, it's just a sleek beautiful keyboard that isn't too flashy and is a great choice for me since I work and play.

Thank you,

pmanftw

Would be amazing to win this, will give the keyboard to my lil bro who's been wanting a mech kb for a while.

That mousepad has me salivating... currently playing CSGO on a 7.5"x7.5" Wells Fargo mousepad

Well, i mostly like the mouse pad and the headset, because i dont have any, and im stuck with a mouse and a keyboard, which are starting to fail.I love feenix'es idea of combining gaming style with classical premium looks. I dont only want the set, i also need it.

I really like the quality and style of the Feenix headset. It looks big enough so I can actually wear my glasses under the cups, and the addition of the wood if pretty nice.

I really like that keyboard, it looks awesome and its cherry brown...

Oh definitely the Feenix Aria. But every product is dope!