Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the mouse because, it has a nice sleek look and would look very nice with my setup.

:)

-Nick

Never considered keyboard important enough to spend much money on it, so I'm stuck with the default one for already 10 years, so I'd really like that keyboard. Who knows, maybe I change my mind after I try out the mechanical one. But damn, those headphones look fine :)

That mouse looks awesome, but I also really would like a new keyboard, can we chose what we get if we win? The dilemma... The mouse looks REEEEAAAAALLLLY comfy though!  :D  :o

EDIT: If I win, I want the keyboard, mine isn't mechanical, and I really would like to try out that experience!

I think that my favorite item is the headset it is a comfortable headset. It has a nice design in it and I need a new headset I've been looking for a really nice one lately

The headset looks amazing. All of the products look great though.

Favorite Product:  The Feenix Autore Keyboard

Why: I'm a REAL gamer, I do a lot of gaming and I never had a Cherry MX keyboard before, and their are best for gaming. I a lot to play may games like Battlefield 4, Star Wars Battlefront, and many other different games that I would like to play. I have never had a gaming experiment with an Cherry MX keyboard, so I would like to have one in my hands and I guarantee that I would like to game on it A LOT and have a better gaming experiment.

I would love nothing more than a new keyboard, all I've got is a membrane dell... A new mousepad wod replace my aging one too. Good luck all!

Everything actually looks really nice, but the ones that I like the best would probably be the headphones because of how well the wood and steel combination looks. The soft pads look really good as well!

I hope i'm a winner in this giveaway.

The headset is amazing! The wood design is beautiful. (PS, Linus, I live near you!)

The Autore reminds me of the Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate. I think it looks really sleek.

The mouse and the headset is the best out of all!

Thx Linus and Feenix!!!

It would be really nice if I win those cause I only have a $5 keyboard/mouse and I personally don't have a headphone but I would like to experience the Aria Feenix cause it looks awesome!  :rolleyes:

The mouse and the headset is the best out of all!

Thx Linus and Feenix!!!

I don't really have any gaming peripherals, but love the look of the aria headset. It has a nice wood on the outside of the ear cups. All of the products look nice, not too showy, but look amazing and clean at the same time. Obviously hoping to win, but good luck everyone, and thanks Fenix!

I don't really have any gaming peripherals, but love the look of the aria headset. It has a nice wood on the outside of the ear cups. All of the products look nice, not too showy, but look amazing and clean at the same time. Obviously hoping to win, but good luck everyone, and thanks Fenix!

Totally the keyboard because mine is awful and that one is nice:)!

Travis

Everything looks amazing! But I have to say, the mouse pad looks the best in my opinion.

It would have to be the head set that I like the most, Aria studio grade headphone.  Reminds me when I was younger and how HiFi was as rare as 4k prior to 2015.  50MM  drivers,  yeah If i could afford something like that, I'd jump on them quick. Especially with the wood looking finish. 

Then the Metal plate chassis keyboard.  Sounds like a classic car that anyone wants in their garage. Cherry MX brown switch...  sort of sounds like I should have the door locked when reading like that.  And to top it off still being able to use the PS/2 interface..  sounds like somebody knows how to avoid the ghosting and/or the limit to buttons being able to be pushed on a keyboard at once. #legit

Braided mouse cord yum. I always disliked wireless mice and a corded one with 1ms response time would destroy in FPS games.

The mouse pad looks better than my mother-in-laws china.