Feenix Collection Giveaway

When I first found Feenix, it made me a little sad. Seeing these beautifully crafted ornaments put a lil' tear right in my eye. Why oh why did it put a tear in my eye? Well let me soothe your soul with a tale, my friend. 

I spent many a months without knowing of such beautiful objects of desire. I've spent my life cold, dark, and grey, simply because I didn't know what lay beyond this hill of my m50x and g502's. I thought my grass was greenest. BUT NOW. Now I have SEEN!! Now I know of these wonders called Feenix. Now I know of the land of both precision AND beauty. Where compromise is but a mystical creature shunned to the deepest depths of the black abyss. 

But oh! What's this? Aria you say? Why hello there Aria. I see you over there in the corner, giving me that sweet welcoming twinkle of a gaze. I can only imagine what gentle whispers slumber on your tongue. I can only imagine your call like the sweetest of cream. A sweet cream that calls to me. Your poem in my ear like a sailor who's come home to his longing wife after being out at sea for 3 years. I long for you Aria. Come home to me, please. Come. Come be with me and tell me all beautiful secrets of this world.

See you soon Aria.

Love,

Nick

The whole collection looks great, as i'm building new system at the moment some new peripherals would not hurt. I like the design of the keyboard a lot.

this would b fabulous timing to upgrade, mouse just broke and the feenix collection looks absolutely fantastic! thankyou for the give away!

All their products look insanely good, but my favourite accessory must be the headset, it looks amazing great materials wood, metal and soft padding.

It would be great if I won thanks.

Those headphones look great and would suit my setup.Also the mouse,keyboard and mouse pad would be a great combination for the setup.

I really like the keyboard the most. But the whole lineup is very nicely designed and looks to be of great quality.

Fenix autore keyboard looks so elegantly designed and minimalistic. Great for a modern contemporary room with a well powered PC.

While not the most popular, I'm the most intrigued by the mouse pad.

Many don't understand how important that part of your rig matters. 

First, I really think these giveaways are a great way to get a closer look on new products and I think Feenix has done a fantastic job with their new line of product.

As for which would be the most interesting one, I think the original wood choice for the headphones makes them a great mistery and I would love to try them (:

Thanks linus for the giveaway :D