About to Order Pizza... Domino's or Papa John's?

FixedDevice

Papa Johns

Mr. Troll Gates McSwaggins III has won. :)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI

2 2/3 cup Flour, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 1/2 tablespoon melted butter, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoon yeast, 1 cup warm water, a giant handful of cheese, choice of topping.

Preheat to 350, bake for 15-20 minutes.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

Both are pretty crappy and overpriced, but go with Papa John's. 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Neither.

PizzaHut

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Neither, they're both stupidly overpriced 

id rather go get some costco pizza. 2 can fill me up compared to 6 medium sized dominoes slices.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I just go to a privately owned pizza shop whenever I want good pizza. No delivery though. But still it's worth it since the prices are really fair and it's some of the best pizza I have ever had. It's only even a ~20 minute walking distance.

Neither.

PizzaHut

Pizzahut is overpriced as shit.

and it isn't even that good compared to privately owned shops.

Caseys

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Dominos is way better if those are your options...BUT HEY IF YOU HAVE A SUBWAY THAT'S OPEN RN THEY ARE DOING A BOGO SALE TODAY :D