Are the Silverstone AP123 pressure optimized?

Justin_Stewie

Hey forum. I was wondering on getting the Silverstone AP123 for my H100i but I'm not sure if the AP123 are a suitable radiator fan. Are these fans pressure optimized?

Hey forum. I was wondering on getting the Silverstone AP123 for my H100i but I'm not sure if the AP123 are a suitable radiator fan. Are these fans pressure optimized?

Was wondering the same thing they match my build.

I am a happy wuffy

They would work but the AP 121's would provide better static pressure with lower noise.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

They are high up there in the radiator fan group with swiftech helix, noctua nf-f12, noiseblocker e-loops, etc.

from what iv heard

that do great job with radiators and heatsinks.

they are not really optimized for anything else.

and some pepole say they are a bit loud

Yup, they are great radiator fans, I have seen many people use these fans. 

Also, I think the AP stands for Air Pressure? 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Yup, they are great radiator fans, I have seen many people use these fans. 

Also, I think the AP stands for Air Pressure? 

Stands for Air Penetrator. 

Stands for Air Penetrator. 

Close enough :P

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Close enough :P

But one pressures air and other penetrates it. Kappa

What's the main difference between the AP121 and the AP123 anyway besides the blade design and the color? And which would be better for a heatsink/radiator with lower noise output?

What's the main difference between the AP121 and the AP123 anyway besides the blade design and the color? And which would be better for a heatsink/radiator with lower noise output?

I believe the 121 will be better for radiators because of the fan blade design. I would use the 123 for a case fan.

I believe the 121 will be better for radiators because of the fan blade design. I would use the 123 for a case fan.

So AP123 as an intake and AP121 for radiators and Heatsinks?