Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

my favorite is the smart switch

would have come in handy last week

4k video not even my Xiaomi Yi isn`t capable shooting above 2k so it will be nice to watch my videos on my Tv

Damn! I'd really love the virtual shot on my crappy alcatel right now. Would really capture the Brandenburger Tor very nicely! 

Definetly smart switch! :D

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I'd say Smart Switch is the most appealing feature :)  

The Virtual Shot seems so cool and just thinking of the possibilities with it makes me excited

Smart switch is my favourite feature of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and S6 Edge+.

Thank you for the competition!

It's gotta be the virtual shot. It brings a so much life to a shot, love it :D

My favorite feature that they highlighted in the series was the Virtual Shot.

HDR on the Face Camera Love taking selfies where i hike and this allows to make them even more beautiful.

Selective Focus seems great. Especially since i can worry about focusing after the picture has been taken.  :)