Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I've been on an iPhone since the iPhone 3GS been looking into a Samsung for some time now to see how I would like it...my favorite feature would be the entirety of the phone itself! the great camera, and the smart switch, moving from my iPhone to the Samsung with ease...looking forward to possibly winning!!!

That 4k video man! Smart switch is great and you can't beat the camera on these phones.

The camera is my favorite from what I've seen, but if the phone was mine I'd take most advantage of the customizability of android.(I'm sadly stuck with an iphone 4s.. Pls help ;-;)

Having Smart Switch on my PC saved my precious phone's life! I originally used it to transfer settings from my old 4S to my Galaxy but then became super handy when a faulty carrier OS doubled my boot times and clogged my available memory. Flashing the stock OS was simple and clean; it's definitely my favourite feature.

Smart Switch is without a doubt going to be the most important feature for those switch from iOS to Android. To be able to easily log in and get your data from iCloud is great.

i think the 4k recording is awesome, also like the selective focus function, i think you can shoot some incredible pictures with that!

That screen is so nice!

Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: ASUS Z97; CPU: i5 4670K; Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB; Graphics Cards: EVGA GTX 760; PSU: Seasonic SS-660XP2; SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Pro 1TB

that selective focus was pretty cool, or maybe im just biased towards anything with food

I like the Smart Switch feature!

Current Rig: | Define R4 | i5 2500k | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 2133mhz | GTX 970 SSC | 4TB WD Black |

1TB WD Black | Seasonic X750 | 1440p |

The Slow Motion feature is well done!  The Smart Switch is an excellent idea and the 4k feature is a great way to get people switch to this phone for those who vlog or will vlog for the future.  The camera definitely shines on this phone and from what I've seen with my own eyes, the screen quality is phenomenal.  So many great features in one

I thought my favorite feature would be the awesome selfie cam but i think the virtual shot impressed me the most it looked so cool

Selective focus for sure  :D

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2