Convince parents

Flight1sim

I know you aren't going to like me but your dad has a point, you may get a new camera and have issues with it again and then want to sell it, no offense but its a waste of money I would say take what you have and learn to enjoy what you have because there will always be something about your equipment that you're not happy with, their are few things that are perfect

AndvI say this because i m not completely happy with my laptop ( a think pad yoga) but it works fine and there is no reason toreplace it now so instead I got a thinkpad x140e so I have s machine that I can use for my hardware and networking class

I'm upgrading my equipment, the 7D is basically as good as I need, i Knew the t5i wasn't a fantastic camera when I got it, it was intended to be temporary. 

After getting the 7D, it's just getting better glass in the future, it'll last me a LONG time

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Did you test the auto focus?

http://regex.info/blog/photo-tech/focus-chart

Is the high ISO noise reduction turned off?

I tried with different lenses and different manual focus points etc. I think it's just my sensor or something, everything has a certain fuzziness to it until I edit in Lr. 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I'm upgrading my equipment, the 7D is basically as good as I need, i Knew the t5i wasn't a fantastic camera when I got it, it was intended to be temporary. 

After getting the 7D, it's just getting better glass in the future, it'll last me a LONG time

sounds good then, I wasent trying to be your dad I just understand his perspective.e do what you can, ask if you can post it on craigslist  work out a deal (good grades really do a long way in making an impression on parents)  etc to convince him that this really is a worthwhile investment,

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

sounds good then, I wasent trying to be your dad I just understand his perspective.e do what you can, ask if you can post it on craigslist  work out a deal (good grades really do a long way in making an impression on parents)  etc to convince him that this really is a worthwhile investment,

no i totally agree with your position, makes perfect sense but i'm pretty dang stubborn :D

Thanks

I know you have Canon equipment, but if you sold all your Canon lenses and got the Nikon D7200 (which is slightly better than the 7D MK II) you'd be in for a winnner. Its cheaper and can do sports shots really well! I am getting myself a D7200 in two weeks! 

I know you have Canon equipment, but if you sold all your Canon lenses and got the Nikon D7200 (which is slightly better than the 7D MK II) you'd be in for a winnner. Its cheaper and can do sports shots really well! I am getting myself a D7200 in two weeks! 

eh, not a Nikon fan at all... I'd like to stay canon, call me stupid but yeh...

7200 is a perfectly good camera, congrats! (tell me how it is)

I might be getting a 6D instead tho, not 100% sure

everything has a certain fuzziness to it until I edit in Lr.

That's normal

That's normal

I mean more than the t5 (1200D)