UltraWide Festival 2015

Is it even possible to mention the word 'scrappy' any more times than you did in 30 seconds?

Seven times isn't that bad  :lol:

The repetition of the name "Scrapy" was intentional.

Seven times isn't that bad  :lol:

The repetition of the name "Scrapy" was intentional.

Is there a Guinness world record for that? because if so then i think you might have broken it.

Will trade a bacon sandwich for anything from LinusTechTips

Damn son that video hit with a WOW effect. Looks cool!

Thank you so much! I just hope it's actually entered now.

Great job Adahop.

This is what the email looks like. Found mine in the Gmail spam folder a couple minutes after submitting application.

email

Some people got a little crazy with there ideas. I love this one, but I really love this song. They used it in new Godzilla. Favorite move. 

what the fuck did i just see o_O

Great job Adahop.

This is what the email looks like. Found mine in the Gmail spam folder a couple minutes after submitting application.

Thank you! Yeah, I've been checking my spam filter constantly and it's never shown up. I hope someone saw the email I sent them and entered me and just forgot to email me back or something. :S

what the fuck did i just see o_O

When inspiration calls, I have to listen to her. Else, the spiders come and take me away. 

︻デ┳═ー - - - - === = -٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Great job Adahop.

Someone please post a pic if you win!!! I would love to see what that email looks like!!!! 

︻デ┳═ー - - - - === = -٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Someone please post a pic if you win!!! I would love to see what that email looks like!!!! 

Wouldn't we all like to get that email? Mine is too off topic and poorly shot. Had tons of fun making it. It even made me want to make a product review video (The Toaster review). I have more plans for stupid stuff. The hamster is running in the wheel! I realize now I needed to catch the audience sooner than 3/5th of the way through in the review.

I'm hoping the train hasn't left the station! Entered the contest in time. Afraid I missed some T's and C's in my excitement though... :( Here it is anyway!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwrALDfRfSU

This terrible auditory assault was done to the classical "Wrecking Ball". While most will see it as extremely poor content, the truly cultured amongst us will recognize its true depth. Not.

Disclaimer: Ending cannot be unseen.

It's pretty amazing how many people have made accounts on here just to enter the competition.

Any updates like when will the winner will be announced 

Magical Pineapples

It might turn out that Linus had the right date and the competition actually closed on the 25th instead of the 27th.

I submitted it on the 24, so the day before Linus's stated deadline. Still no word :/

I submitted it on the 24, so the day before Linus's stated deadline. Still no word :/

Maybe something has stopped working on LG's side.

Hi everyone,

My daughter submitted on the 23rd (and tweeted Linus) but she doesn't have a forum account here. This post is just for the visibility in case others are going through and watching the videos too, like I'm doing now.

Hi everyone,

My daughter submitted on the 23rd (and tweeted Linus) but she doesn't have a forum account here. This post is just for the visibility in case others are going through and watching the videos too, like I'm doing now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2mCqeQSMYQ

I think you are in the wrong shop for buying a dream setup unless you are talking about a bed because all i saw was quilts. The video was pretty good though.

Hi everyone,

That ending was adorable! xD

I think I forgot to post a link on the festival website D:

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

So the selection process should be completed by Oct 2nd. The date on the screen of the ultrawide festival site shows 2015, 10-7. Is this when the winners will be announced? Kind of vague. 

The video competition is announced on the 2nd.

There is an additional monitor prize chance if you guess closest number of entries in a tweet. This is separate from the entering with a video competition. That's why it says “GUESS HOW MANY?” TWEET EVENT

I think you are in the wrong shop for buying a dream setup unless you are talking about a bed because all i saw was quilts. The video was pretty good though.

Definitely in the wrong shop.  Probably the only thing to find at that store would be speakers or maybe a mouse pad or something.  Or maybe a console...  If we had more video editing skills we would have at least covered that up with a NewEgg or Amazon or NCIX logo or something.  

Definitely in the wrong shop.  Probably the only thing to find at that store would be speakers or maybe a mouse pad or something.  Or maybe a console...  If we had more video editing skills we would have at least covered that up with a NewEgg or Amazon or NCIX logo or something.  

you could always buy a load of pillows for acoustic reasons.